Defense Upgraded with Most Recent Signings

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Defense Upgraded with Most Recent Signings

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:47 pm

I’ll go the RAIDER way. The way that won’t let some Donk closet fan tell me about football. The way that allow me not to be laugh d at for the last 30 years telling people Elway owns this franchise. The way that allows me to stand on my own and be in a forum with strangers and not need help from others. The way that won’t let me continually bring up 790 to muster up support. The way you are not.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Any Raider fan with half a brain left has been cautiously realistic regarding this fucked up franchise. There's no real optimism because thats what Raider history has proven for decades now. We've been contenders for maybe three seasons in the last almost thirty years. PATHETIC!!!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby PHXR8R » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Everyone has there way bro. I’m cautiously optimistic. I’m not gonna trash theseason before it starts. I’m right in there at 7-9 up to 10-6 at this point before the roster is set. They aren’t gonna hit the ground running in a new system in year one. They won’t jell under the best circumstances until week 6-7. I’m not drinking kook aid but I’m not drinking poison either. It’s football, not my life. Would like to see a ring before we leave town.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum