Lynch May Be Gone

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Lynch May Be Gone

Postby PHXR8R » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:32 pm

Shawn Lynch
Shawn Lynch
@MoneyLynch
I’m not what u want me to be I am who I am if u don’t believe me ask YB!!!! Yes Lawd!!!!

Based on this tweet, it looks like Gruden’s public message of wanting a full time Lunch is not agreeable with Mr. “pissing in dem alleys”. Coupled with the signing of Doug Martin as insurance, it appears that Lunch is one and done. That’s my hope any way. Lunch was signed in part as a PR move to distract the OAK fan base for the move. It appears that Gruden will replace and surpass that PR stunt giving way to be able to release Lunch. Gruden put the heat on him to fall in line with the “full time Lynch” comment publicly. Lunch looks to have folded which doesn’t make Gruden look to be the bad guy running him off the team.

It’s all my speculation based on what I see, but I would love to see it be reality. We can pick up a back in the draft, and Gruden can have his veteran on the cheap. Martin is only 2 years removed from a great season.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: Lynch May Be Gone

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:16 pm

Get this nigggger out of here!! Fuck him in both ears

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Re: Lynch May Be Gone

Postby PHXR8R » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:26 pm

I’ll gove it a shot. Gonna have to get through that empty space in between... lots of space there.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum