Drunk Man Jumps Head First From Balcony At Atlanta Airport

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Drunk Man Jumps Head First From Balcony At Atlanta Airpo

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Fuckin camel jockeys want you to bow down to them and kiss their ass when you go into their liquor store. They stare at your woman in a disrespectful way. I know ex girlfriends never go into a towel head run establishment knowing the way they'd be treated. Muslims treat women like mosquitos. They don't belong on this soil for the good of everyone.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:17 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Fuckin camel jockeys want you to bow down to them and kiss their ass when you go into their liquor store. They stare at your woman in a disrespectful way. I know ex girlfriends never go into a towel head run establishment knowing the way they'd be treated. Muslims treat women like mosquitos. They don't belong on this soil for the good of everyone.

Fuck yeah when I used to smoke cigarettes I’d go into gas station & this camel fucker was on the phone. I’m standing there for like 2 minutes. This fuck doesn’t even acknowledge my presence & told him get my fuckin smokes you sandy fuck. Then he started moving he rang up the smokes didn’t say shit. Fuck these Muslims or Indians whatever the fuck they are

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:56 pm

its funny how either you dumb white fucks acknowledged my TRUTH!

TOO easy to school stupid ass white people.

keep going to schools and open areas and shooting innocents! all white pussies are good for, then complain about gun rights

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:40 pm

So what’s your point Dumb ass? You said something about dot heads that was true & I acknowledged it was true. How did you school anyone? The guy must be the dumbest spic this side of the burrito stand. I also told you the truth about Mexicans too. I’d say you were schooled but we all know Mexicans and schools don’t exactly mix.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:55 am

790thSFS wrote:You guys are all racist retarded assholes. Indians are the ones taking over. They are driving the price of housing through the roof in CA. My wife is a recruiter for a big company and she is so sick of seeing Indians applicants. If she gets anyone that's not Indian, she is stoked. They are all here on the H1B. They are the only ones qualified to take these high tech jobs.

But Mexicans are the problem right? They are the ones taking all the jobs right?

Stupid ass WHITE people!

Goddamn right Mexicans are the problem. Bunch of fucking unskilled leeches who don't pay taxes. We don't need ANY fucking more of those in this country.

At least the fucking H1Bs have skills and pay taxes. So STFU and do us all a favor: Go round up all your siblings and cousins and drive them all back south of the border.

#YOUbeenschooledbitch

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:12 am

790thSFS wrote:its funny how either you dumb white fucks acknowledged my TRUTH!

TOO easy to school stupid ass white people.

keep going to schools and open areas and shooting innocents! all white pussies are good for, then complain about gun rights

It has nothing to do with white people shooting innocent people. It’s got everything to do with the sell out .gov giving our sovereignty away to foreign interests. It’s a lot easier to give away your land or property with a disarmed country. America’s break up value is higher if there aren’t people fighting back. You can’t complain about a right. It’s a human right to be able to defend yourself.

A dirt bag is a dirt bag no matter what color of skin he/she has. A i love rainbows is not a black man or woman. A i love rainbows is a person that is uneducated, illiterate, irresponsible, has no manners, no respect for anything but him/herself, relies on everyone else for his/her welfare, and blames everyone else for his/her failure. It’s a stereotype and cliche to refer to a black person who exhibits those traits and behaviors as a i love rainbows. But stereotypes and cliches are what they are for a reason. Substitute any skin color for the characteristics listed above and the term i love rainbows applies.

Don’t trust the government and the police, but want only the police to have guns. That’s liberal logic, or i love rainbows logic. Black Lives Matter...only to all other races apparently since blacks kill each other more than any other race kills blacks. I have not beef with immigration. I’m not white and I immigrated to this country. My best friend is Hispanic. I also don’t have a problem with people calling a spic a spic or a i love rainbows a i love rainbows. It’s the behavior and values, not the name or color. I’m not “complaining” about a right. I’m defending it. One is lip service, the other is a deliberate and concious act.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby PHXR8R » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 am

Lol... I guess I love rainbows is autocorrect for the N word.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum