Reggie is keeping everybody. So I guess we will continue to

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Reggie is keeping everybody. So I guess we will continue to

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Reggie will keep Lynch, Crabtree & that overrated fucker Bruce Irvin. He’s looking to keep Ellis & Autry. Fuckin disgrace. 2 Recievers That can’t catch I’ll give Cooper a chance but I don’t want that Buckwheat G money looking coon Crabtree back. So we got him coming back, a militant niggger RB who is disrespectful & doesn’t give a shit and we are trying to bring back 2 shitty D line guys. That’s a real good start! How about a MLB Reggie? He signed Bowman out of desperation whitch is something he always does. How about a competent back up QB? Helped the Eagles this year. I hope Gruden coming back isn’t just a novelty at this point. With Reggie anywhere in the building or within a hundred miles of the team I think we are fucked. I hope I’m wrong.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Reggie is keeping everybody. So I guess we will continue

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Reggie isn't going to force feed guys that are playing for a paycheck knowing Gruden will doghouse him, take up roster spots and there's no harmony or continuity up and down the roster and in the locker room. Reggie knows if this team doesn't perform at a high level and are in most games he could be fired real quick like Jack was. Reggie has a shorter leash than Gruden does in Mark's eyes. Should be interesting our FA acquisitions, cuts, draft and Chucky part deux this season.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Natalia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:29 pm

I'M A KANGZ N SHIET! THIS MY TEAM LIL BICH.

Natalia
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Disappear whore! Miracle your ass back into the kitchen & get a college education in how to cook meat. Reggie doesn’t like overcooked chicken. You remember that. Wash those filthy hands too. Christ do I have to explain everything to you? You wash your hands. You prepare the meat. You cook the meat. You serve the meat. Wash, prepare, cook, serve. Repeat after me.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:28 pm

You wanna talk like a fuckin moolinyan we’ll send you to slip & fall school. Since you already flunked home economics. This bitch is one dizzy scafussa I’m guessing she’s Del or Ghosts Mom.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Natalia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:11 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Disappear whore! Miracle your ass back into the kitchen & get a college education in how to cook meat. Reggie doesn’t like overcooked chicken. You remember that. Wash those filthy hands too. Christ do I have to explain everything to you? You wash your hands. You prepare the meat. You cook the meat. You serve the meat. Wash, prepare, cook, serve. Repeat after me.

Keep being a queer and I'll gag your little girly man ass. Don't be a fag let's talk football or you can fuck off.

Natalia
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Natalia » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:17 pm

I'll be back later if you would like to discuss your faggotry.

Natalia
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:18 am

Your gonna have to be a little more creative sweet tits. Calling someone a fag is pretty unimaginative. You don’t tell me when & what to post about. Get back in the kitchen you’ve got hungry men to serve

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby PHXR8R » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:07 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:Reggie will keep Lynch, Crabtree & that overrated fucker Bruce Irvin. He’s looking to keep Ellis & Autry. Fuckin disgrace. 2 Recievers That can’t catch I’ll give Cooper a chance but I don’t want that Buckwheat G money looking coon Crabtree back. So we got him coming back, a militant niggger RB who is disrespectful & doesn’t give a shit and we are trying to bring back 2 shitty D line guys. That’s a real good start! How about a MLB Reggie? He signed Bowman out of desperation whitch is something he always does. How about a competent back up QB? Helped the Eagles this year. I hope Gruden coming back isn’t just a novelty at this point. With Reggie anywhere in the building or within a hundred miles of the team I think we are fucked. I hope I’m wrong.

Downing the Great was the primary murderer of the offense. I thought Musky was too conservative and ran that bubble screen into the dirt. Didn’t matter if you had Brady throwing to Antonio Brown under Downing. It would have resulted in the same disaster. Asking men who plow fields for a living to dance like ballerinas side ways didn’t work either. Stretch zone guys are 280-290, not 330 lb maulers. No matter what happens, we will not be as fucked as last year.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum