HOLY SHIT!

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

HOLY SHIT!

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:45 am

I step away for 2 days and the place goes to hell in a handbasket.

Hey PHX, welcome to the board. Just from a quick glance, the piece of advice I would offer is this:

No need to post your stream of consciousness. It's not IM. It's not a chat site. It's a forum for discussion of topics. Preferably football-related, but at this time of year... whatever.

It'll be interesting now to see if you take this advice as what it was intended to be - help from a guy who wants to see membership here grow - or if you see it as an insult.

Either way, you'll find this board to be somewhat brutal. Don't let my nice welcome post fool you, I can be the biggest asshole on this board at times. And spamming us all with threads titled "goodnight" is only gonna make things rough for you. Post count means jack shit here. Post quality means everything. Rep will be your barometer. It's tough to get a point from this peanut gallery. you have to know football like the back of your hand, and then some.

So we shall see...

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: HOLY SHIT!

Postby PHXR8R » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:02 am

Sounds good. My fuck count is at zero. So I haven’t got one left to give. I’ve got no beef. I’m not trying to change the world. Feel free to test my RAIDER football knowledge. Thanks for the advice and heads up. I’m not much for rep or anything blog/board related. Love to talk Raiders. Get bored if there’s no activity. At least you showed up and let me know how the boards works. Apreciate that. We all got a Mr. Hyde. Do I want my feelings hurt? Nah. It would hurt my feelings lol.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Re: HOLY SHIT!

Postby PHXR8R » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:17 am

Lmao @ my avi. Was thinking of one to use, but looks like I’ve been assigned one. Looking very “colorful”.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum