What's up with this place?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: What's up with this place?

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:27 pm

She got no sense of humor. A chick with no sense of humor & overcooks steaks? Like an episode of Oprah on here

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:45 am

Natalia wrote:Sexist much? I can't post because I am female? I've been a Raiders fan longer than most of you boys.

Listen Nat, sexism will soon be the very least of your worries on this site.

Nobody gets respect here until you bring something relevant to the table about football. Something that's actually valid/makes sense and that nobody has considered before. So posts like "What is this place?" or "sexist much?" or worse yet something like "I just love what Reggie's done with the place" won't get you past the front door.

Yes this is a Raiders football site. And we're in the offseason. Did you expect Tony Romo-level analysis? Well, there's nothing going on. Just the usual Pats domination and a poor Eagles team that actually thinks it has a chance to win. So wtf exactly do you want?

If you have some juicy insight about what we're going to do in FA or the draft this early on, let it rip.

In other words, do something relevant or learn to enjoy forbidden and freddie for who they are. And you'll know you've done something right when your rep points start ticking up. But until then, you're on foreign ground. And as the only member here in Hall of Fame territory, I challenge you to EARN your first damn point and the respect you seem to need. Who knows? i may even be the guy who gives it to you. (VERY doubtful).

But don't come in here and challenge US about the content of this site. We literally built this from the ground up on Blazin's dime, and there's NOWHERE on the net you'll find better Raiders football analysis and opinion. NOWHERE. This is not a pom-pom site. We're here because we speak the plain, harsh truth and we're a bit crude. Meaning, we're the guys who get banned from all the mainstream sites because they're full of pussies who don't know what the fuck they're talking about. And there are PLENTY of those sites out there for your reading pleasure.

Love it or leave it, this one ain't changing.

Last edited by DeadRinger on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:12 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:She got no sense of humor. A chick with no sense of humor & overcooks steaks? Like an episode of Oprah on here

I don't think Oprah tolerates her cook overdoing the 62-ounce porterhouses, bro.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:17 pm

So no more Nat? Tough motherfucking crowd. I better contribute a decent post or I’m gonna get kicked in ma taco.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:24 pm

You have already proven yourself worthy. Most see the language on here & go full blown SJW Warrior. They get all butthurt like melting snowflakes. Natalia is still here but she is busy cooking my steak. A million times I told her if you overcook it it’s no good! It defeats its own purpose

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Please let her know I need a sammich as well lmao.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:59 pm

This man fits like a glove! We got a keeper here! Finally a new member with balls & the same attitude! Sure we break some balls here, but I just wanna say it’s an honor to be joined by men!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Fucking A... the feeling is mutual.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:05 pm

I tried welcome Natalia. To actually let a woman take a place at the table of men. But unfortunately she failed all the tests. But she is a Raider fan so she can still redeem herself.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby PHXR8R » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Lol...this is the place I imagined a real blog is supposed to be. It has the feel of a bunch of RAIDER fans sitting in some guy’s garage, living room, or local pub shooting the shit waiting for game day. Anything goes and bring your balls and take them home when you leave, or don’t come back. Balls are the price of admission, doesn’t matter if you’re a man or woman.

PHXR8R
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum