How can we get more people on board next season?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: How can we get more people on board next season?

Postby silver & black » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Go after booze,............

Hey now! I don't go after your weed... leave my Bourbon alone!...lol.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:44 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I agree. I got my medical card here in illinois & ain’t nobody taking it away. In Illinois it’s a scam you have to get fingerprinted to get a fuckin card. More bullshit for the corrupt Illinois scumbags. I use Green Crack for sativa & Bubba Fett for indica. The G6 shatter also. No way am I tracking down my old dealer again. Sessions can’t do shit, all he’s doing is wasting resources. Weed is out of the bag now he’ll never stop it. Maybe go after big pharmaceuticals you asshole! Go after booze, no he goes after something that helps people. Scumbag

They scan my drivers licence each time I enter a dispensary. It's all tracked and they know I blaze weed. I'm sure if I got pulled over for speeding it would pop up on screen to check for weed and to see if I might be blazed.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:46 pm

silver & black wrote:
Go after booze,............

Hey now! I don't go after your weed... leave my Bourbon alone!...lol.

I like to drink too, so no one is taking that away again either.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:09 pm

The government should just legalize drugs, prostitution and gambling. Then tax it like they are doing with weed. The amount of money made off weed in Colorado alone is crazy. Just imagine California now.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:20 pm

I know what your saying I’m just saying booze is worse than weed. They should legalize all drugs. If some asshole wants to drink drano and smoke crack I say let him! He’ll kill himself & decrease the surface population! People need to take responsibility for their actions! Guy drinks Drano he deserves to die!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby blazin1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:31 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I know what your saying I’m just saying booze is worse than weed. They should legalize all drugs. If some asshole wants to drink drano and smoke crack I say let him! He’ll kill himself & decrease the surface population! People need to take responsibility for their actions! Guy drinks Drano he deserves to die!

Booze is the devil but I still drink it.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:03 pm

blazin1 wrote:The government should just legalize drugs, prostitution and gambling. Then tax it like they are doing with weed. The amount of money made off weed in Colorado alone is crazy. Just imagine California now.

Government is controlled by the multi billion dolar pharm companies so they don't want and recreational drug ready available which cuts into their huge profits. and if they legalized prostitution, drugs and gambling the prison and court system would go down the toilet. Incarceration and the court system are huge moneymakers county and statewide. Thats where organized crime comes in. They control those vices or any illegal vice that you can think of. Im all for legalization of reefer in every state. We'd live in a more peaceful country.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:04 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
blazin1 wrote:The government should just legalize drugs, prostitution and gambling. Then tax it like they are doing with weed. The amount of money made off weed in Colorado alone is crazy. Just imagine California now.

Government is controlled by the multi billion dollar pharm companies so they don't want and recreational drug ready available which cuts into their huge profits. and if they legalized prostitution, drugs and gambling the prison and court system would go down the toilet. Incarceration and the court system are huge moneymakers county and statewide. Thats where organized crime comes in. They control those vices or any illegal vice that you can think of. Im all for legalization of reefer in every state. We'd live in a more peaceful country.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:05 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:

Government is controlled by the multi billion dollar pharm companies so they don't want any recreational drug ready available which cuts into their huge profits. and if they legalized prostitution, drugs and gambling the prison and court system would go down the toilet. Incarceration and the court system are huge moneymakers county and statewide. Thats where organized crime comes in. They control those vices or any illegal vice that you can think of. Im all for legalization of reefer in every state. We'd live in a more peaceful country.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:39 am

blazin1 wrote:They scan my drivers licence each time I enter a dispensary. It's all tracked and they know I blaze weed. I'm sure if I got pulled over for speeding it would pop up on screen to check for weed and to see if I might be blazed.

Well, that explains your screen name. :lol:

Anyway, I'm a hardcore conservative with libertarian leanings - damn near an anarchist. Government needs to get the fuck out of everything but the military.

I've been on a small dose of long-acting painkillers since I had a 2-level fusion surgery on my neck in 2013. Sometimes pharmacies won't even dispense the shit I have a legit script for. And as much as I like Trump, he's part of the problem - on the warpath to try to stop people from OD'ing on pain meds.

Guess what? IT'S NOT THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO KEEP US FROM OD'ING ON FUCKING PAIN MEDS!!! It's OUR fucking job to make sure of that doesn't happen. The fed government has a hard fucking time figuring out the difference between our individual responsibilities and their responsibilities. More likely, they just don't give a shit.

The problem with this kind of government control is that it spawns black markets all over the fucking place. THAT'S when people start overdosing.

Every fucking time the government tries to solve a problem they make it worse. Somewhere around 2/3 of the fed government shouldn't even exist. And as much as I'd liek to say it's all the libs' fault, FAR too many fucking Repubs have gone from "small government" advocates on the campaign trail to ravenous, power mongering loons in DC.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum