Merry Christmas Raiders fans. Shitter’s full

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Merry Christmas Raiders fans. Shitter’s full

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:18 pm

We are fucked. Did I hear we want to sign N Bowman to a long term deal? He’s a good player & has helped us but he’s another old man like Penn. Reggie is signing these old guys to deals, Reggie is fucking us into the next century. We can fire this douche bag Downing but our main problems are Hack & Reggie. MD was a fuckin jack ass signing these bums to deals after one lucky season. After watching the Chiefs game there is no doubt JDR & his staff have no idea what they are doing at all & Del Rio should be fired at the end of the year. HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS! I hope we get blown out at home & look as bad as we did last week. If we get blown out in all our remaining games it may be enough to get Hack the fuck out. We can fire all our coordinators but nothing will change until the head of the snake is cut off! I encourage all Raider fans to root against them this one time only! For the rest of this year. Our team is as bad as the Browns & I believe if we were to play the Browns they would win. Reggie isn’t a Vegas guy. I predict and hope he’s gone by the time the team moves there.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Merry Christmas Raiders fans. Shitter’s full

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Ownership, coaches and players don't seem inspired this year like last year, case in point the utter domination yesterday so I don't care. We're a lame duck team heading to Vegas. Owner got what he wanted, GM got paid, Jack got paid as well as Carr. Team has played with no purpose or urgency this year like last year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 pm

We need a discipline type coach not some fuckin bum like Del Rio who tries to be friends with the players & let’s them dance & run into the field. At least Andy Reid had the BALLS to suspend Peters. He knew he didn’t even need Peters with Hack coming to town. I heard him on the radio earlier the guy is as dumb as shit. Sounded like the kid in school that gets called on by the teacher & never has an answer. He was a mumbling shuddering prick. Carr’s god worship bullshit doesn’t seem to be working for him. Maybe he should stop being a scared bitch in the pocket. Downing & Del Rio have destroyed his confidence and there’s the division with the National Anthem. He also doesn’t trust his shitty receivers. We have a coach that literally cannot put a gameplan together or make adjustments. Hopefully we cut ties with Hack & Reggie before we are fucked over for another 7 years.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Reggie is Mark's niggger. He'll have him fire Jack. I think we finish 6-10 or 7-9 this year, Downing is fired and Jack is on a short leash next year the first 8 games. If we finish the last 3 games in 3 uninspired blow out losses, Jack could be out end of this season. Todd Downing has been as bad for this offense as Norton jr was for his couple years here for the defense. The Patriot and Chief blow out losses this year was all I needed to see that this team is a inconsistent mess this year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum