Season’s over. We need receivers.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Season’s over. We need receivers.

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm

We just don’t have anyone who can catch the ball. We need some really good receivers. Some really good DTs. Some really good CBs. Some really good coaches. A new GM.

Seriously, a new stadium is the absolute very least of our needs this offseason.

Every player we draft or sign in the offseason needs to be white. Please, for the love of God. Only white players!!

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Season’s over. We need receivers.

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:08 pm

DeadRinger wrote:We just don’t have anyone who can catch the ball. We need some really good receivers. Some really good DTs. Some really good CBs. Some really good coaches. A new GM.

Seriously, a new stadium is the absolute very least of our needs this offseason.

Every player we draft or sign in the offseason needs to be white. Please, for the love of God. Only white players!!

We have a dumb niggger GM and a kike owner no way we draft or sign white players.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:17 pm

This organization is the definition of insanity. Do the same shit over & over & expect a different result. I refuse to care about this team until Reggie & Jack are gone. Del Rio is a shit coach, but for us he actually seemed somewhat legit considering the absolute bottom of the barrel coaches we’ve had but no he falls right in line with the rest. In fact he’s even worse. I’d rather have Musgrave as HC. Seriously.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:19 pm

White players work pretty well for Belichick. U know Brady likes having reliable white receivers instead of pussies like Amari Cooper

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:White players work pretty well for Belichick. U know Brady likes having reliable white receivers instead of pussies like Amari Cooper

Shit, brother. Brady would have eviscerated Cooper weeks and weeks ago. He would have gotten the fuck up in his face screaming. And Belichik would have cut the fucker by now. Mid-season. I have no doubt of that.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Meanwhile I watched Richie Incognito block like a motherfucking ravenous beast to spring McCoy and win the game.

We need white players man. I can’t stress it enough.

Think about when our season went down the drain. The very fuckin game everyone decided to kneel because black fuckers in this country don’t get to steal enough money from the white fuckers. Or something.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:56 pm

I also watched Adam Thielen play through pain and make some righteous catches. That dude is twice the receiver Coop will ever be.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Carson Wentz has now thrown 2 TD passes to white TEs.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Cooper Kupp pulling down clutch catches.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:33 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Meanwhile I watched Richie Incognito block like a motherfucking ravenous beast to spring McCoy and win the game.

We need white players man. I can’t stress it enough.

Think about when our season went down the drain. The very fuckin game everyone decided to kneel because black fuckers in this country don’t get to steal enough money from the white fuckers. Or something.

Most nigggers in the NFL are all about getting paid and looking good in their mind doing it. Their not gamers or competitors and will give up and lay down and take off plays, series and games if necessary. White players bring their lunch pail and go to work although not pretty or flashy many times until the games over. White players are smarter and are gamers and actually care about winning a competition unlike the savages with the tar skin.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum