vs Giants

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: vs Giants

Postby silver & black » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:56 pm

I hear ya Freddie.... but I'm not feeling it. This team just doesn't have the fire that last years's did. I blame Jack. They aren't prepared and they don't play with the same fire. They are mailing it in until Vegas.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:03 pm

silver & black wrote:I hear ya Freddie.... but I'm not feeling it. This team just doesn't have the fire that last years's did. I blame Jack. They aren't prepared and they don't play with the same fire. They are mailing it in until Vegas.

I agree...the other day I posted 7-9 or worse 6-10...Raider teams going back to the LA days had many nose dives in December when the games get bigger. I'm used to 5his franchise disappointing me.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Todd Downing is fucking pathetic. The Raiders need to fire the retard and find a real OC.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:33 pm

We’re going to wind up w 3-way tie for first place in the AFCW after today. Wow. KC and DEN got manhandled.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:13 pm

DeadRinger wrote:We’re going to wind up w 3-way tie for first place in the AFCW after today. Wow. KC and DEN got manhandled.

Maybe not. This team SUCKS!

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby blazin1 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Fumbling Fucks.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:34 pm

Well we're tied for the division with KC Dall Philly and the Chargers coming up. 4 teams that can beat us and end us at 6-10. 3 of the next 4 on the road. Have to hope we beat the Chiefs which technically we'd be 2 games up on because we'd have beaten them twice and the Chargers start losing because we have them last game of the year and they already beat us this year. The Charger game could come down being a game for the division or the last wild card whoever wins. We'll see how it plays out.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:09 pm

I was looking for the knockout punch versus a lesser talented team, but I'll take the win. KC is coming to play next Sunday, that game will decide how the rest of the season goes. We lose, they'll pack it in, we win, look for the season to come down to the wire.

I don't like our chances to make the second wild card spot, we need to win 3 of the last 4 and win the division out right for a home playoff game. Marshawn Lynch is playing how he should have all along, I wonder what's changed for him or the O-line?

We'll need his tough running style from here on out, I just wish he'd stop taking breathers every 5 minutes on the sideline.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:23 pm

piratepride wrote:I was looking for the knockout punch versus a lesser talented team, but I'll take the win. KC is coming to play next Sunday, that game will decide how the rest of the season goes. We lose, they'll pack it in, we win, look for the season to come down to the wire.

I don't like our chances to make the second wild card spot, we need to win 3 of the last 4 and win the division out right for a home playoff game. Marshawn Lynch is playing how he should have all along, I wonder what's changed for him or the O-line?

We'll need his tough running style from here on out, I just wish he'd stop taking breathers every 5 minutes on the sideline.

I think regarding Lynch coming on is he's getting more carries and we're forced to hand it off with back up receivers in there the last two weeks basically. Hopefully we beat KC this week and the Chargers lose to Washington in LA. Than the Chargers go to KC in 2 weeks and we got Dallas in Oakland. If we win our next 2 games and KC beats the Chargers we're guaranteed to be 1 game up in the division with 2 games left with the Chargers most likely the end the season for the division on the line. It going to be a crazy last month of the year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:31 pm

The Chargers were luck they played the Browns today, or else they would have probably lost. Cleveland gave them all they wanted. Fuck them in the ass! I hate em!

The Raiders will lose to KC. No way KC gives up 7 games in a row. The Raiders SHOULD beat them handily, but...... they suck, so................

I know..... I suck too, and I'm not a real fan...lol.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum