vs Giants

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

vs Giants

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:16 pm

So we'll be facing Geno instead of Eli. What a fucking joke.

I predict we absolutely roll these guys, probably shut them out unless they can score on the ground. I see Eli's teammates tanking this game for him. No way will the players allow Geno to win while Eli rides pine. You would think an NFL HC would understand something like that. McAdoo is a fucking dumpster fire.

Good thing they ditched Coughlin, right? BAAAHAHAHAhahaha

They also put Janoris Jenkins on IR.

This team has already packed it in guys.

Of course, we have problems of our own with Crab suspended. Conley and SeaBass on IR. Amerson is still out.

I don't see Coop on the injury list, which blows my mind. Kid's tougher than I thought.

We could go 35-0 in this game.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: vs Giants

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:10 pm

I think the Giants will play Geno and Davis Webb against us. Giants want to see what they have at QB the last five games before next years draft because they might pick one at the top of the draft. I see Eli either in Jacksonville or Denver next year.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Alex Smith might go to either Jax, Den or NYG to mentor whoever replaces Eli in New York. Who knows maybe Cleveland might want Eli or Alex Smith...LOL!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby bigboy3333 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Without either wr. Coop & Crabtree...this game could be much closer then some might think.

Raiders- 24

NYG - 20

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:36 pm

bigboy3333 wrote:Without either wr. Coop & Crabtree...this game could be much closer then some might think.

Raiders- 24

NYG - 20

I agree. I think Davis Webb will come in earlier than people think in the game and produce better than Geno against our suspect defense. This is a trap game for us before going to KC next week and it might show in our performance and preparation. If we throw out a dud in this game and lose like we have in many bad losses, Jack needs to go after the season unless we still somehow make the playoffs. For a shitty season thus far we're still there for the division and or wildcard right now if we somehow play quality football for 4 qtrs. the last 5 games we have a good chance at the postseason. I still think we go 7-9 or worse 6-10 this year. Jack's sitting on his contract extension likes its money in the bank and it shows this year in our performances on the field

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:36 am

I’m starting to agree w big boy as well. Even if Coop plays he’s unlikely to make any kind of bold plays - not that he makes those kind of plays anyway.

We’re just fu led man. I see a lot of passes to TEs and RBs. And given that we don’t exactly have Gronkowski out there, it’s just not a good deal.

Guys are goin to have to do shitthey haven’t done before. And since not many of them were any good at what they’ve already been doing, this could be a fuckin circus.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:38 am

Still, don’t discount the fact that Giants players are pissed about Eli getting benched. We saw what happened when Carr pissed off his entire OL. What happens when the entire offense is pissed?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:01 pm

Giants are a mess!!! McAdoo contradicted what the owner said about Eli...one of their top dee players told NYG fans to stay home if they don't like players kneeling etc. I think McAdoo could be fired after the game because of his issue with the owner today. Mara, Giants owner is pissed and rightfully so.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:58 pm

I think we win this game regardless of who is out. The next one....... probably not.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:18 pm

silver & black wrote:I think we win this game regardless of who is out. The next one....... probably not.

We better beat KC or our season is over...have to win at least 4 of our remaning 5 games and that one loss would be better against Dallas or philly for afc interconference tie break reasons. Can't lose to the Chargers or chiefs...the division is in our grasp if we keep winning.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum