It's getting to the point I feared it would...

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: It's getting to the point I feared it would...

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:52 pm

silver & black wrote:I can only agree with you DR. I don't know why all of us can see the problem, but Mark/Reggie can't.............. or they just don't care because they are getting a bazillion $$$$$ stadium in the entertainment capital of the country. You would think they'd be trying like hell to move a winner there.

You said it Mark got his cash cow when Al couldn't going back to 1979-80 when Al threatened and did move to LA in 82'. There is absolutely NO loyalty to the city of Oakland or the fans there. It's all business as usual. No urgency to win anything in Oakland and no urgency to win many games this year. There was urgency and focus and determination week to week last season pre Vegas deal, Carr, Del Rio, McKenzie pay days etc. This franchise doesn't give a flying fuck about us scratching our heads this year at the ineptness. Because business is business.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Re: It's getting to the point I feared it would...

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:54 pm

I lost a ton of respect for the whole franchise from the top on down through midseason. Franchise doesn't care so I don't care.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum