Steal of the 2018 draft

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Steal of the 2018 draft

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Sony Michel, UGA, RB

5’11, 212

Explosive, athletic kid who’s a threat to break one on any play.

Plays behind Nick Chubb, so he’s not very well-known to most fans. Chubb will likely be a 1st round pick next season, and Michel will go either rd 2 or 3 in round 2he’d be a value pick. If he slips to 3, he’s the steal of the draft.

We need to draft this kid. I think he just might be better than Chubb at the next level. Michel has had some injuries but never anything as bad as Chubb’s knee that he blew in 2015.

Draft assholes rank Chubb somewhere between 2nd and 5th best in the draft. Michel is always listed in the top 10 as well, but always below Chubb. So I think most teams are going to sleep on him.

So far this season he has 6.9 ypc. Keep in kind he does it against SEC defenses. In fact, right now i’m Watching him gash the fuck out of Missouri.

Anyway, take a look at this kid’s highlights when you get a chance.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Steal of the 2018 draft

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:26 am

Reggie is gonna draft whatever guy has the most injuries. Yes Reggie IS that stupid. Other GMs must laugh at Reggie! I can picture them saying "the dumb Niggger just took another injured piece of shit" Defense is out of the question JDR has proven he knows nothing about defense considering he's got Norton running it. Jihad Ward is shit. I have no faith in this team's ability to draft.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum