Round 2

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Round 2

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:53 am

Alright, I don't see anyone on the board that I think would provide enough value for me to say "Reggie made a bad trade but he pulled it out."

So IMO we're in damage control mode. We need a fucking pass rusher, and a big fat DT.

So, round 2:

Washington?
Moore?

or

Jenkins?
Hankins?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Round 2

Postby RF34 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:50 am

Stay at 42. Pick BPA

I'll be happy with OL, DL, TE, or LB

I win!

RF34
MVP
MVP

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 pm

RF34 wrote:Stay at 42. Pick BPA

Why LB? Of all positions that's one of the very few we have set up pretty well.

Our DL is a broken-down joke. We have NO pass rush. We still have NO FS.

I wouldn't mind if Reggie went ALL defense in this draft. Although pulling out another guy like Criner later would be nice.

BTW, it's likely Lacy will be there for us, RB out of Alabama. Thoughts on taking that kid? DMC's a FA next season, and we all know Reggie's track record with losing FAs without ever even calling them.

And knowing that, we should be looking for our next LT as well. Reggie will never agree that V is worth as much as he truly is. If that kid hits the market he'll cash in HUGE. The league knows exactly who he is.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby RF34 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:19 pm

I just watched a YouTube of Lacy. Guy is a beast. It wouldn't hurt my feeling if we took him.

I agree. Reggie needs to get Veldheer done early this season.

I win!

RF34
MVP
MVP

Postby snakebuck » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:51 pm

I just want us to focus on defense in this year's draft.

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby Tenebrous » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
RF34 wrote:Stay at 42. Pick BPA

Why LB? Of all positions that's one of the very few we have set up pretty well.

Our DL is a broken-down joke. We have NO pass rush. We still have NO FS.

I wouldn't mind if Reggie went ALL defense in this draft. Although pulling out another guy like Criner later would be nice.

BTW, it's likely Lacy will be there for us, RB out of Alabama. Thoughts on taking that kid? DMC's a FA next season, and we all know Reggie's track record with losing FAs without ever even calling them.

And knowing that, we should be looking for our next LT as well. Reggie will never agree that V is worth as much as he truly is. If that kid hits the market he'll cash in HUGE. The league knows exactly who he is.

Honestly, the Raiders have so many wholes, a LB pick wouldn't be that upsetting if he is the clear best player available. However, would prefer a pick in the trenches.

Good question regarding Lacy, definitely not a need pick, but if he slides to the Raiders, should they pass on him? I am inclined, to say go for it and select him. With Flynn, the Raiders will likely need to pound the rock just to keep other offenses off the field and McFadden does not have a stellar health history, so a guy like Lacy would most certainly help.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:06 pm

defensive line all day! I am tried of seeing shitty rb's get 120 rushing yards on us. Maybe more WR's and TE

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby R8ers4evr » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:10 pm

yo who out there would be stunned if the raiders drafted lacy/montee ball... then later in round 2-early 3rd traded DMC for a pick...

honestly. I hope not... but could I see it happen... yup... DR I kinda wanna kno ur reaction... what would it be...

if that happens, u better call up 2 bitches tonight to get laid lol

Im a thinker. Im always right. Im all that matters. Then i woke up and realized im not a girl.

R8ers4evr
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Tenebrous wrote:With Flynn, the Raiders will likely need to pound the rock just to keep other offenses off the field and McFadden does not have a stellar health history, so a guy like Lacy would most certainly help.

Great fucking point man.

Regarding LB, maybe Reggie will pick Te'o. We already got a kid with a bad heart, now let's get a kid with a bad head.

"I see girlfriends..."

:roll:

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:31 pm

R8ers4evr wrote:yo who out there would be stunned if the raiders drafted lacy/montee ball... then later in round 2-early 3rd traded DMC for a pick...

honestly. I hope not... but could I see it happen... yup... DR I kinda wanna kno ur reaction... what would it be...

if that happens, u better call up 2 bitches tonight to get laid lol

Listen I've said it many times. It's hard to make an iron-clad case for keeping DMC under any conditions. The guy's just fragile as a little porcelain figurine. Makes me sick.

I may applaud that move, depending on who we get with the picks we receive in trade. I'd rather trade him for a good young FS or something like that. I don't like the way Reggie's handling the picks. Bergstrom was a fart in the wind. Hayden's got more questions than a game of Trivial Pursuit.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum