Round 2

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Round 2

Postby R8ers4evr » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:34 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
R8ers4evr wrote:yo who out there would be stunned if the raiders drafted lacy/montee ball... then later in round 2-early 3rd traded DMC for a pick...

honestly. I hope not... but could I see it happen... yup... DR I kinda wanna kno ur reaction... what would it be...

if that happens, u better call up 2 bitches tonight to get laid lol

Listen I've said it many times. It's hard to make an iron-clad case for keeping DMC under any conditions. The guy's just fragile as a little porcelain figurine. Makes me sick.

I may applaud that move, depending on who we get with the picks we receive in trade. I'd rather trade him for a good young FS or something like that. I don't like the way Reggie's handling the picks. Bergstrom was a fart in the wind. Hayden's got more questions than a game of Trivial Pursuit.

in all honesty, im hoping we dont take a rb, since we are gonna suck this year anyways... but hoping we draft marcus lattimore in round 4-5... redshirt him this year (like mike bush)... then next year, if DMC has another injury this year, let him walk, and draft another 2/3rd rounder next year to match with lattimore... or get an aging vet for insurance... if DMC has a monster year... franchise him next year then trade him to highest bidder... or franchise him and match him with lattimore and try to resign him for 3 yrs till lattimore's rookie deal is up. then let DMC walk after that 3 yr deal and give lattimore fulltime starter money.... just a thought cuz im a thinker...

Im a thinker. Im always right. Im all that matters. Then i woke up and realized im not a girl.

R8ers4evr
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum