Is "Cancer" being spread in the Raiders?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Is "Cancer" being spread in the Raiders?

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:35 am

Marshawn Lynch stood for the anthem in Seattle, contrary to Jack Del Rio’s claim

Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch has not explained publicly why he sat out the national anthem before Saturday night’s game. But he did explain himself privately to Raiders coach Jack Del Rio — who then gave a misleading account of Lynch’s past actions to reporters.
“He said, ‘This is something I have done for 11 years. It’s not a form of anything other than me being myself,’” Del Rio said Lynch told him.

PFT tracked down a video of the national anthem before the November 13, 2011 Ravens-Seahawks game in Seattle, and that video clearly shows Lynch standing for the anthem. We have not been able to find any photos or videos showing Lynch sitting out the anthem at any time in the 11 years since he entered the NFL, until Saturday night.
It’s possible that Lynch has skipped the anthem in some settings, but Del Rio’s statement made it sound like Lynch has consistently sat out the anthem throughout his career. He hasn’t.
Last year, when Colin Kaepernick‘s anthem protest sparked a national controversy, Lynch was out of the NFL and therefore wasn’t in position to either sit, stand, or lock arms with teammates, as Lynch’s former team did. But when Lynch was asked about it, he gave absolutely no indication that he had ever sat out an anthem himself — even as he said he supported Kaepernick.
“With what’s going on, I’d rather see him take a knee than stand up, put his hands up and get murdered, so I mean, my take on it is, [expletive] we’ve got to start somewhere, and if that was the start, I just hope people open up their eyes to see that there’s really a problem going on, and something needs to be done for it to stop. If you’re really not racist then you won’t see what he’s doing as a threat to America.” Lynch said in September of 2016.
Lynch’s comments specifically referred to Kaepernick’s protest as “the start” of something — an odd phrasing, if Lynch himself had been doing the same thing for a decade.
Without hearing from Lynch, it’s impossible to say for sure what he intended to say by sitting out the anthem, or what he meant when he explained himself to his coach afterward. But what Del Rio said was misleading at best, and outright false at worst.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Re: Is "Cancer" being spread in the Raiders?

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:01 am

Niggger. That is all. I been trying really hard to not make negative comments this year but I can't hold back anymore. Lynch is a stupid Niggger we all knew that, but it's the 1st preseason game and he's already acting like he doesn't give a shit and has now brought controversy on Kapernicks level. Bottom line is we ain't making it to the Super Bowl no fucking way! We aren't even in the top 4 AFC teams IMO. Our defense is so shitty and we are relying on rookies? Rookies against Tom Brady, Gronk, Cooks exc.....? We are gonna be able to cover them? With who? Conley who is injured and a mess? TJ Carrie? Sean Smith? LOL! Sean Smith is another Reggie FA bust. He's had quite a few. Reggie goes out and gets Cook & fucking Cordalle Patterson? Why? Should have gone after veteran defenders. Saw Cory James get trampled yesterday, AZ up and down the field on us just like every team last year. Considering about 8 of our 12 wins last year were last second comebacks where the luck bounced our way by some miracle, not gonna happen again. I'm hoping I'm wrong and we come out looking great but look at the reality of it. We will be lucky to be 9-7

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:19 am

Not only that Lynch sat out last year, he lie to Del Rio, saying that's just him. My point is, Lynch is not being a good role model for our young guys. JMO!!!

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby DeadRinger » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Everyone expects Lynch to do stupid shit. And nobody cares.

If we wanted a guy who wouldn't make any waves or draw attention, we signed the wrong f'n dude.

IMO the REAL cancer is Penn and his money-grubbing. Right after Carr tried to set the example with a team-friendly deal. He needs to be cut.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:21 pm

I agree Donald Penn is a fucking dick. Like you said, Carr all about the team & this jig pulls this shit. Then you got this idiot Lynch who sits and eats a banana instead of standing to honor those who have died so that his ugly black ass can make millions a year. Great first impression to make during the first preseason game. Dumb ape is eating bananas & playing with video cameras. This fucker better be good this year. I'm starting to hate football because these fuckin Millie's are ruining the game.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Fuckin autocorrect. Moolie's are ruining the fuckin game

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Fuckin autocorrect. Moolie's are ruining the fuckin game

Baboons belong in the zoo or the safari not on a sports field or in society. No fuckin impulse control!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:34 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
Forbiddenraider wrote:Fuckin autocorrect. Moolie's are ruining the fuckin game

Baboons belong in the zoo or thejungle not on a sports field or in society. No fuckin impulse control!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Exactly right! No impulse control! Like an animal! It's this thug hip hop mentality and culture now that has taken over. Old Blacks like Jack Tatum, LC Greenwood, Otis Sistrunk, Mike Singltary are black but they weren't ghetto pieces of shit. They are welcomed to play the game but these nigggers now are a bunch of thug criminals. Almost every one of them has a case pending before they even get drafted. Lynch better run like he's about to get Lynched this year. Better run like a slave running for freedom. Hopefully Vanderdoes turns out to be good he looked good in the game

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:55 pm

That's because blacks just spent 8 straight years in a country that didn't hold them accountable for their own fucking actions. It's all the COPPPPPSSSS fault, it's all the WHIIIIIIITES fault, it's all the WOOOORLD'S fault, NOT MINE!! I'm a scumbag because I'm OPPRESSED!!

I try not to watch political news anymore because it literally makes me nauseous, but I can only hope THAT particular situation is coming to and end.

Queue Del's usual "FUCK YOU DR YOU'RE A RACIST vomit.,..

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum