Is fucking Reggie ever going to sign our draft picks??

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Is fucking Reggie ever going to sign our draft picks??

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:03 pm

I' was seeing teams lock up their entire draft class last month. It's supposed to be pretty fucking simple these days, so what the fuck?

Reggie's a fucking bum.

I mean really, how hard would it be to sign a criminal like Conley? Dude has no leverage.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: Is fucking Reggie ever going to sign our draft picks??

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:01 pm

Shut the fuck up already!!!!!Negativity is all you talk about in 90% of your posts!!!!the days of 3-13 and 5-11 are over for now...shut up asswipe!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Reggie is the three toed sloth of the NFL. You've heard of get it done yesterday? Reggies motto is get it done within 2 months unless its a plate of rib tips then Reggie gets it done immediately

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:22 pm

I don't understand this guy. Everyone praises the guy. It seems like only die hard Raiders fans (with a brain) can see what a fuck up he is.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:34 am

silver & black wrote:I don't understand this guy. Everyone praises the guy. It seems like only die hard Raiders fans (with a brain) can see what a fuck up he is.

Yeah, he's been clueless since the start. He does have unbelievable luck tho. Carr & Mack fall to him no brainer and he's praised. He doesn't know jack shit about defense IMO. Only thing I give him credit for is building this O line complete with Mike Tice.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby 790thSFS » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:29 pm

where the fuck are they going? He can sign those fucks whenever he wants as long as its before training camp

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby silver & black » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:36 am

That's true, 790. I'm just not sold on RM being the genius that everyone thinks he is. Our best players fell to us. It isn't like RM did anything special to acquire them. I give him credit for getting Lynch..... but Lynch WANTED to play here, so............

I won't do much Reggie bashing this year. I'll wait to see how next draft and FA goes, that will certainly be enough time to see if RM is everything he was/is touted to be.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:46 pm

790thSFS wrote:where the fuck are they going? He can sign those fucks whenever he wants as long as its before training camp

Deadstinker is an asswipe and not a real Raider fan so what he says doesn't matter. I've taken issue with Reggie over the years but this franchise is headed in the right direction whoever wants to take the credit. Reggie will sign those guys and the productive nucleus on the roster. Not worried about it. That idiot Deadstinker is as negative now as he was when we were 3-13 and 4-12 football team...he's a half full glass of water bi polar asshole!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Speaking of bi polar. Or in this case bi sexual where is that twinkle toed performer Del? I'm guessing he's on a meth bender since we didn't draft 3 WR's this year. The man's posts were completely insane. I got a feeling he's chained up in some gay dudes basement tweeking on meth & bath salts watching tape of Jacoby Ford running back kicks. Either that or he's working the truck stops full time.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum