2017 Season - What are you looking for?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

2017 Season - What are you looking for?

Postby DeadRinger » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:17 pm

Besides the obvious for all of us - at least a playoff win - what specifically are you going to eyeball hard this season?

For me, I want to see Amari Cooper break the fuck out. Yeah, he's had back-to-back 1000-yd seasons. Yeah, he improved incrementally last year. Sure.

But I want to see back-to-back 1300-1400-yd, 10 TD seasons from him. Even though we finally got a TE who can run routes, Coop should be able to do this based on what he did in college. Maybe the new OC has plans to get him there. We'll see.

I'll also be trying to find someone on the team who could capably replace Penn after this season. I SERIOUSLY doubt there's anyone on the team who can, but I'll be watching our OTs.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Re: 2017 Season - What are you looking for?

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:28 am

Looking for your dumb hick pretend to be Raider fan ass to get out of fuckin dodge for good would be starters. You fuckin fake ass poser motherfucker!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:58 pm

I want to see this shit rag defense finally get it together.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I want to see this shit rag defense finally get it together.

A good thing to look for. But we drafted assholes and losers. And added nothing to it in FA. So I'm not holding my breath. I have no idea what our fucking DL is going to look like.

It will be interesting to see how well Karl Joseph does this year tho. He should be totally healthy and raging.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:13 pm

Another thing forgotten about is our problem with penalties. Let's try not to set anymore records for being penalized. Good teams don't do that. Our penalties should drop this year because Hayden is finally gone.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Of course I'm excited to see Lynch behind that line. This is our year! We can match up against NE as far as talent goes the problem is they have Bill Belecheck whos team will not have 39 penalties. Belecheck and Brady vs Ken Norton jr? Two genius football minds (and cheating pricks) against a two bit coon with the brain of a rhinoceros taking a shit. But if we improve on defense, stop the stupid penalties we can beat Brady's metrosexual gay ass

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:23 am

I'm not so sure our penalty problem is all our fault. It's been like this for decades. Sometimes you're just in the line of fire for whatever reason/s....... that's us. Read into it what you want.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:09 pm

Penalties happen & we historically get more called on us but to break records? And most are penalties are stupid shit like offsides calls, false starts and shit. We aren't good enough to play against NE & ourselves

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby DeadRinger » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:38 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:Of course I'm excited to see Lynch behind that line. This is our year! We can match up against NE as far as talent goes the problem is they have Bill Belecheck whos team will not have 39 penalties. Belecheck and Brady vs Ken Norton jr? Two genius football minds (and cheating pricks) against a two bit coon with the brain of a rhinoceros taking a shit. But if we improve on defense, stop the stupid penalties we can beat Brady's metrosexual gay ass

I gotta say, as far as Lynch goes, I think he's going to be good for us, but I doubt he'll be great for us. The man has been rode hard and put up wet. IMO we need to see some 2-back sets with our little scat guys. It's going to be a rotation. I see maybe 750 yds and 7 TDs from Lynch, assuming he makes it the entire season. I would love for him to shut me the fuck up and roll for 1200. If he can do that, and is still healthy come playoff time, the sky's the limit.

What he def WILL do for us is protect the QB better.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum