Marshawn Lynch, Raiders connected in rumored talks

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Marshawn Lynch, Raiders connected in rumored talks

Postby silver & black » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:44 pm

790thSFS wrote:Reggie's strategy is to score 56 points a game, I love it!

I love it too, but ya gotta be able to keep the other team from scoring 57 points.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:34 pm

I wonder last year how many drives did our defense not give up points...it seemed like when our offense got going the opponents offense would get going in bunches and make most of our games more interesting than they needed to be...Carr and the offense always had pressure to score points or get a drive going to flip the field to pin the opponent inside their 20 yd line...DelRio the offense and us fans had no confidence in our defense...that has to change this season.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:03 pm

With the points the offense scored last year, very few games should have ever been close, or "nail biter" games. The defense just fuckin' sucks! It isn't even remotely average. I sure as hell hope Reggie has some awesome plan that just completely escapes me, because I'm not getting it! I know it's way early, but I'm already in panic mode..... and all the good karma from last year is like a distant dream. Such is the life of a Raiders fan...lol.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:08 am

Right again Silver. Unless they feel that we have the talent on defense and it was just bad schemes I don't understand not adding one good FA on defense. Problem is we are looking foolish with Bruce Irvin so called recruiting, witch he obviously doesn't do a good job at cause no one signed. Reggie must have some type of plan but I don't understand it so far.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum