Bank of America to fund Vegas stadium

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Bank of America to fund Vegas stadium

Postby piratepride » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:14 am

Looks like the Vegas thing has finally turned the corner with a major banks' backing. Just last week Oakland's mayor had another lame ass NFL briefing on the status.....without any solid numbers on anything.Any fool can see this is to just save face and say they gave it the old college try. My guess is she either isn't a sports fan, or die hard 49er fan and could care less.
Even the NFL sees through her Bulls hit.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Bank of America to fund Vegas stadium

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:13 pm

If we do move there it will never be the same...many transplants and tourists in LV that will go to our games rooting for our opponent because that's their home town team...some games will be like when we go to San Diego and its mostly Raider fan noise can be heard. We'd need to steal the towns heart and draw old school LA Raider fans in Southern Calif to commute to the games.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby silver & black » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:50 pm

No, it won't be the same.... no more sewage in locker rooms. No more baseball dirt. No more Mt. Davis. No more ghetto culture... just a whole lot of no more.

I know what you're saying Freddie, and it is a legitimate concern, but I think on the whole, it will be better for the team.... and us die hard fans that will continue to follow them, no matter where they go.

I do sympathize with all of the local fans in and around Oakland. I lived through the Browns moving (thankfully, I was never a fan)... it was devastating to the fan base and communities for hundreds of miles around Cleveland that rooted for them for years... lifetimes and generations. It sucks!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:02 pm

I do sympathize with all of the local fans in and around Oakland. I lived through the Browns moving (thankfully, I was never a fan)... it was devastating to the fan base and communities for hundreds of miles around Cleveland that rooted for them for years... lifetimes and generations. It sucks![/quote]
I can imagine...I watched that NFL network documentary called Cleveland 94' and can see the heartbreak with those fans...one of the best NFL network docs I've ever seen..highly recommend it..it's on youtube

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:08 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:I do sympathize with all of the local fans in and around Oakland. I lived through the Browns moving (thankfully, I was never a fan)... it was devastating to the fan base and communities for hundreds of miles around Cleveland that rooted for them for years... lifetimes and generations. It sucks!

I can imagine...I watched that NFL network documentary called A football life Cleveland 95' and can see the heartbreak with those fans...one of the best NFL network docs I've ever seen..highly recommend it..it's on youtube[/quote]

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:07 pm

Progress. That's what this is we had to get out of Oakland that neighborhood is fucking terrible around the coliseum. If we went to LA there would be the gang problem so the ghettoness of both cities is responsible for the Raiders leaving. I see tons of Raiders fans out here in the Midwest and I think those fans from oak & la will travel to Vegas. Still sad to see them leave because of the history but fuck it. Oakland is turning into a liberal nazi wasteland anyway

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:10 pm

I saw Cleveland 95. And they had Belecheck!! Being a Browns fan has to be brutal. I like them

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:21 pm

There's rumors that San Diego could be an option for us as well. I don't forsee it as SD county couldn't agree on a new stadium for the Chargers.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Marujo » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:15 pm

The vote will be on monday. :!:

Marujo
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Looks like we're moving...Oakland hasn't offered us anything.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum