Jon Gruden discusses Oakland Raiders' GM Reggie McKenzie

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Jon Gruden discusses Oakland Raiders' GM Reggie McKenzie

Postby Tenebrous » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:13 pm

RF34 wrote:Using that logic is fine. Critique RM and DA on thier respective resume's I can do. Bringing up Hue and the cusp of the playoffs, and the injuries, and blah, blah, blah, is what is making you look like a gilted lover who just can't get over it.

Not sulking by the way. Just realized that arguing with an idiot only makes me look worse.

So yeah, whatever crybaby...

Did I hurt your feelings? Clearly, I caught you sulking based on your whining response. What's making you look worse are your dumb arguments - Tom Cable?! Really?!! But, no need to keep crying, just ask your mom to change your diaper, then take a time-out and try to make a big boy argument based on reality - not fiction. However, be careful, if you continue to make dumb arguments that ignore relevant facts, I'll keep bringing up those relevant facts - even if those facts repeatedly burst your little pink-colored bubbles.

In other words, you don't like the truth, stop making asinine arguments that ignore the truth.

Look, at the end of the day, we can agree to disagree, but that does not mean that I will drink the kool-aid and praise RM, that is until he actually does something substantually positive for the team. So far, he has done much more to hurt the team than help it, so don't blame me -- that's on him.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby RF34 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:31 am

Tenebrous wrote:Did I hurt your feelings? Clearly, I caught you sulking based on your whining response. What's making you look worse are your dumb arguments - Tom Cable?! Really?!! But, no need to keep crying, just ask your mom to change your diaper, then take a time-out and try to make a big boy argument based on reality - not fiction. However, be careful, if you continue to make dumb arguments that ignore relevant facts, I'll keep bringing up those relevant facts - even if those facts repeatedly burst your little pink-colored bubbles.

In other words, you don't like the truth, stop making asinine arguments that ignore the truth.

Look, at the end of the day, we can agree to disagree, but that does not mean that I will drink the kool-aid and praise RM, that is until he actually does something substantually positive for the team. So far, he has done much more to hurt the team than help it, so don't blame me -- that's on him.

I don't get butt hurt over shit that happens on the interwebs. But if this is what you need to tell me in order for you to curtail your incessant whining regarding what could have been, I am fine with that. I have no problem having an intelligent conversation with you regarding football and the team moving forward. If and when the team fails or succeeds I will be more than happy to acknowledge your wisdom...or feed you the crow you deserve.

I win!

RF34
MVP
MVP

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:19 am

RF34 wrote:
Tenebrous wrote:Did I hurt your feelings? Clearly, I caught you sulking based on your whining response. What's making you look worse are your dumb arguments - Tom Cable?! Really?!! But, no need to keep crying, just ask your mom to change your diaper, then take a time-out and try to make a big boy argument based on reality - not fiction. However, be careful, if you continue to make dumb arguments that ignore relevant facts, I'll keep bringing up those relevant facts - even if those facts repeatedly burst your little pink-colored bubbles.

I don't get butt hurt over shit that happens on the interwebs. But if this is what you need to tell me in order for you to curtail your incessant whining regarding what could have been, I am fine with that. I have no problem having an intelligent conversation with you regarding football and the team moving forward. If and when the team fails or succeeds I will be more than happy to acknowledge your wisdom...or feed you the crow you deserve.

You're still not getting it -- there is no 'incessant whining,' rather there are the facts. I've had my fill of myopic fans presenting daydreams as facts. Do you know what goes great with crow? Winning. Indeed winning tends to go well with almost anything. In contrast, there is little solace in losing. Yeah, I (along with Dead) called out RM's blunders before last season and being right did not make the losing feel good. RM has seemingly destroyed the Raiders and in the process has divided the Nation.

"If and when the team fails or succeeds"? What?! I am not sure any amount of (hypothetical) future success RM may have in Oakland can wipeout the vestige of failure he has unnecessarily wrought. Somehow, Jackson deserved only one year, somehow one year was enough to judge him -- yet, even after so much failure, more than Jackson in fact, RM still deserves more time? Very optimistically, if it were to take him five or six years to accomplish what could have been accomplished in two or three, does that make him a good GM? No, he had his chance and he rolled with a first year HC & Knapp.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum