What happened to Vegas?

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

What happened to Vegas?

Postby Forbiddenraider » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:49 pm

So the rich Jew Sheldon Adelson has pulled out of the deal with the rich Jew Mark Davis. The rich Jews Goldman Sachs have also pulled of a deal with rich Jew Davis. Jews arguing over billions no surprise there. We're gonna end up playing in the fuckin Fiji islands

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: What happened to Vegas?

Postby silver & black » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:54 pm

I doubt the move happens..... as much as I wanted it to happen. I don't have a dog in this hunt. I'm a Raiders fan no matter where they are.... bottom line.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:08 pm

Guess the other NFL owners don't want a rich fuck like Adelson who is connected to gambling in Vegas on some level in their ole boys club and fuck with the integrity of the league. Goodell as well probably stepped in and said no chance with Adelson as he gets his orders from the owners. Hopefully we're not tempted by San Antonio now or even St Louis. It's absolutely pathetic a legacy franchise like the Oakland Raiders can't get a stadium in the bay area and being blocked in Vegas as it looks. None of this surprises me because absolutely nothing in Raiders-ville goes smoothly. We have been the most chaotic franchise in all of pro sports for 35 years.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:01 pm

Just read interesting article. Raiders are on the fringe of the NFL. They make the league no money. Now Vegas falls thru cause of the retard bowl cut ginger. LA is out of the question, Oakland won't pay & doesn't really want them, SD isn't a real option. So where do we go? St. Louis? San Antonio wants no part of the Raiders cause of M Davis shady moves. Where we going? With this stupid Jew fuck we might end up extinct. Shit is so corporate now our outlaw brand of football don't work. Trust fund babies should not run pro sports teams

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:37 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:Just read interesting article. Raiders are on the fringe of the NFL. They make the league no money. Now Vegas falls thru cause of the retard bowl cut ginger. LA is out of the question, Oakland won't pay & doesn't really want them, SD isn't a real option. So where do we go? St. Louis? San Antonio wants no part of the Raiders cause of M Davis shady moves. Where we going? With this stupid Jew fuck we might end up extinct. Shit is so corporate now our outlaw brand of football don't work. Trust fund babies should not run pro sports teams

Can you post the link to that article dude? Your right our brand and following the world over especially in large urban areas is typically thuggish douchebags that don't fit the corporate family oriented image, union wage blue collar fan, upper middle class suburbia and mostly the corporate suits that buy up the boxes and the primo seats. We have the most ghetto fanbase on the surface of any pro team in sports in this country and it's not even a competition. Derek Carr's squeaky clean image, good looks, talent is our only hope to transform our image around the league.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:38 pm

The Raiders have broken another city's heart and now have nowhere to go. That's the name of article

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:50 pm

I'm sick of the Davis family. Al was great in his younger days but at the end he was a senile prick moving back and forth. Now this Prince Valiant freckled retard in a minivan watching VHS tapes is supposed to get a billion dollar deal done? He's fucked himself in Vegas, Oakland, LA and even San Antonio said he was a bullshitting asshole. Who would want to deal with this petulant prick? The NFL isn't forcing us to give up another home game in Mexico next year vs Pats the Raiders allowed it. Sell the team and let him go back to his spider man pajamas & adult diapers.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:08 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I'm sick of the Davis family. Al was great in his younger days but at the end he was a senile prick moving back and forth. Now this Prince Valiant freckled retard in a minivan watching VHS tapes is supposed to get a billion dollar deal done? He's fucked himself in Vegas, Oakland, LA and even San Antonio said he was a bullshitting asshole. Who would want to deal with this petulant prick? The NFL isn't forcing us to give up another home game in Mexico next year vs Pats the Raiders allowed it. Sell the team and let him go back to his spider man pajamas & adult diapers.

If Mark sells...very good chance the team changes uniforms, helmets and nickname....like the Oakland/LA Raiders never existed. Like when the Houston Oilers moving to Tennessee, changed their name and uniforms pretty quickly.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:39 pm

I didn't even think of that. I believe they WOULD try to bury us. But those uniforms are so iconic it would cause outrage. I would never watch an NFL game again if that ever happens. Or maybe it could be like the Browns they move and become the Ravens and then bring the Browns back to Cleveland.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:36 pm

We don't need distractions we finally got a 12 win team and we got all this moving disractions again. Someone needs to stooge slap retarded Moe. And this Jew fuck better pay Carr & Mack. I don't want to hear about him being tough on the negotiations. Cotton candy eating cereal bowl headed retard! I want the Las Vegas Raiders or Oakland. OOO!! This bitch is hot on the NFL network Kay Adams. Better than those negro bull dykes on espn. Jemel Hill? Looks like a cross between Whoopi Goldberg and an emu bird. Make me sick

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum