Raiders hire ex-Chargers defensive coordinator John Pagano

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Raiders hire ex-Chargers defensive coordinator John Paga

Postby Tenebrous » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Have zero problem with this hire. Clearly, the defense needs improvement.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby silver & black » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Good to see you here, Tene. I hope things are better for you.

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Forbiddenraider wrote:I saw an article on the Raiders now basically having 3 D coordinators and it makes no sense. Del Rio, Norton and Pagano. Too many cooks in this he kitchen! Paganos numbers don't look that great but he will be way better than Norton.

Call me stoned or whatever. Don't know Jack's contract but considering Mark Davis is Al's son and they don't pay coaches or coordinators. I could see Jack skipping town depending on his contract after next season or if it's up for renegotiation he won't be happy with what Mark offers. Mark is the red headed step child of the NFL even if he gets Vegas and that stadium. Reggie will be drafting late rounds this year unless he trades up and he knows the urgency to plug holes on the roster to get to the next level. Hopefully he gets some gamers that fill needs through FA. The ending to this season still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth the way it played out on Christmas eve(Carr's injury) and shitting the bed the last two weeks of the season. This was the most inspired Raider team this year before the injury since the early 2000's. Want Atl to beat NE!!!!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:02 am

First off I just want to say it's an honor to be rejoined by men! Tenebrous. Mark Davis is no doubt a Jewy fuck but I believe not as bad as his old man. He's already paid Reggie & I suspect he'll pay Del Rio too. I think Davis is such a fucktard he will do whatever he has to. Remember he had the new practice fields & facilities built when Al would just be a cheap Jew and made the team practice on a shit surface. Probably why we always had injuries. I wouldn't worry about Del Rio leaving. Davis is a Jew fuck but he's one of many Jew owners and he will do what he's told.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum