Raiders Owe Jacksonville a Dept of Gratitude

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Raiders Owe Jacksonville a Dept of Gratitude

Postby SoulPatrol » Thu May 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Guys, not to brag about Khalil Mack to the broken hearted that wanted Watkins, but I just had to write this post. Remember an old post a few months back I wrote that we would get one of the elite players in the draft? To me and to most there is no question, there were 4 blue chip elite talents in this draft - Clowney, Robinson, Watkins and Mack. We of course drafted 5th. So what we really needed was for someone to take a chance on one of the underwhelming group of QBs available. I even figured it would be Bortles if I recall. Why? Because he is the most sterotypic QB of high talent in this draft. One of the first 4 had to take a QB for us to get one of the elites.

THANK YOU JACKSONVILLE!!! Boom one of the elites then drop to us, and which elite? The best one of course...

I will say again, I am just deliriously happy right now with this pick. To make me feel this draft was one of our best ever, I'd love to get the following:

Round 2 - Tim Jernigan or Louis Nix
Round 3 - Ahmad Dixon - it is crazy to me that he lasts till the 3rd round if you've seen him play. Just one of those small schools overlooked guys. I really have a feeling, we will trade down and get a 5th, or a 6th and still be able to get Ahmad Dixon
Round 4 - Will Sutton
Round 5,6,7 - Well, all I can say still is I hope we somehow get Marion Grice. Believe me, he will be a Terrell Davis type steal. He will help Schaub instantly and will probably make the rest of the RBs expendable next year

Gimme, gimme, gimme!!! I'm loving this! What's my point? I don't really have one other than to say again, I am deliriously happy!

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: Raiders Owe Jacksonville a Dept of Gratitude

Postby piratepride » Fri May 09, 2014 6:37 am

Nice man.Im happy so far too.I think we'll be in prime position to get a first round talent D -lineman.Just reading the interviews from Mack gets me pumped.He doesn't seem like a douche or all arrogant. He seems like a violent player who is eager to learn behind Tuck and prove what he can do on the field.

Wich is make river cry and march off the field with thousands of rabid Raider fans foaming at the mouth!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum