Kiper Mock Draft 4.0

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Kiper Mock Draft 4.0

Postby Tenebrous » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 am

Notes:
- Raiders draft Mack.
- Manziel 1st QB taken at 4 (CLE)
- Bridgewater drops to 2nd round (TEX)

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Kiper Mock Draft 4.0

Postby SoulPatrol » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Mack is my man too! Don't know how right Kiper usually is, but alls I know is Mack is the player I want, and then, put him in the middle and let him call the defense.

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby piratepride » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Something tells me watkins will be gone and Mack will be in silver and black for years to come.He'll be there before the games pumping up our team and eventually dancing out like our very own ray lewis come playoff time.
I can dream can't I???/ Can't I ?????lol

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby SoulPatrol » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:54 pm

piratepride wrote:Something tells me watkins will be gone and Mack will be in silver and black for years to come.He'll be there before the games pumping up our team and eventually dancing out like our very own ray lewis come playoff time.
I can dream can't I???/ Can't I ?????lol

Yes, yes, and YES!!!

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby snakebuck » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:23 am

Getting Mack would be awesome. Kiper isn't always right, but I hope he's right this time.

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby FreddieB25 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:08 pm

Kiper has been a fudge packing recipient for some nfl agents and ESPN for decades!!! he pumps guys up to get them high round status so the agents can feast on the salary negotiations and endorsement fee commissions!! Melvin Yom Kippur is more like it!

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby piratepride » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 pm

I like Mike Mayock wayyyy better.When it comes to the draft I record espn and watch nfl network to hear Mayock talk.After there done talking I'll fast forward espn to hear what they say about our pick.Typical intro....
Chris barman says and now...The rrrraaaiderz.As Bergman looks on with disgust at the slightest mention of our beloved team.Last year even with the new regime they talked like this was the old raiders.They threw out that we always go for speed like the fastest guy...I'm thinking don't these bastards remember AL has passed? Talk about not doing your homework, geesh.I still watch anyways just to hear a different perspective on the person we select.
Then stupid Mel kiper says he loves the pick...Like he always says according to him our last decades picks were gonna be prowl bowl players immediately. ..
Jamarcus
Napoleon Harris LB
Buchanan CB
Rolando LB
Robert gallery was his plug in for a decade blue chip type guy.Bring your lunch pail...lol
That's all I got folks..LOL have a nice weekend.!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby piratepride » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:35 pm

All the while Chris mortenson is all quiet looking through his notes waiting to talk about the next team.He hates us.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby snakebuck » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:29 pm

piratepride wrote:I like Mike Mayock wayyyy better.When it comes to the draft I record espn and watch nfl network to hear Mayock talk.After there done talking I'll fast forward espn to hear what they say about our pick.Typical intro....
Chris barman says and now...The rrrraaaiderz.As Bergman looks on with disgust at the slightest mention of our beloved team.Last year even with the new regime they talked like this was the old raiders.They threw out that we always go for speed like the fastest guy...I'm thinking don't these bastards remember AL has passed? Talk about not doing your homework, geesh.I still watch anyways just to hear a different perspective on the person we select.
Then stupid Mel kiper says he loves the pick...Like he always says according to him our last decades picks were gonna be prowl bowl players immediately. ..
Jamarcus
Napoleon Harris LB
Buchanan CB
Rolando LB
Robert gallery was his plug in for a decade blue chip type guy.Bring your lunch pail...lol
That's all I got folks..LOL have a nice weekend.!

Agreed...Mayock is my favorite. I hate that smirk that Kiper makes. Makes me want to punch him in the mouth.

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby piratepride » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:06 pm

A few years back It was rumored Al Davis offered him a position with the Raiders (Mayock). He smartly but politely declined.
The dude is easy on the ears and knows way more than most on all the college guys .

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum