Bridgewater struggling in private workouts

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:33 am

Posted by Michael David Smith on April 12, 2014, 6:51 AM EDT
Teddy Bridgewater
AP
Former Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater disappointed the NFL scouts, coaches and executives in attendance with a shaky performance at his Pro Day workout. Fortunately for Bridgewater, there are lots of private workouts between Pro Day and the draft, giving him lots of opportunities to change NFL perceptions of him.

Unfortunately for Bridgewater, those private workouts haven’t gone any better than his Pro Day. According to Chris Mortensen of ESPN, Bridgewater’s workouts for NFL teams have been very shaky.

The general sense seems to be that Bridgewater is sliding on draft boards. However, all it takes is one team to love Bridgewater, and he’ll still be a high first-round pick.

And it’s easy to see why a team would love Bridgewater: He was an excellent player at Louisville. Anyone would rather have a player who excels on the field but struggles in workouts than a player who struggles on the field but excels in workouts.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Bridgewater struggling in private workouts

Postby silver & black » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:07 am

I sure hope we use the #5 pick on him! :roll:

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:20 am

silver & black wrote:I sure hope we use the #5 pick on him! :roll:

Please tell me your joking. This guy will be a bust. Guaranteed. I hope we get Mack or Watkins we don't need to draft a QB in the first round this year. Fill team needs instead of wasting a number 1 pick on a guy as inconsistent as Bridgewater. We will be drafting in the top six again next year and we could get a better QB next year.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby silver & black » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:49 am

Ummm........... I would have thought the rolling eyes would have clearly made it obvious I was being less than serious?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:43 pm

silver & black wrote:Ummm........... I would have thought the rolling eyes would have clearly made it obvious I was being less than serious?

I thought u were serious. I been smoking a strain of weed called Darth Sidious. Good bud. Some on here would make that move for Bridgewater. Reggies cheerleaders they are

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby piratepride » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 pm

No doubt this fool is gonna be a bust...but since your stoned 1 question for you forbidden.Do you think belicheck told bridgewater to stink it up at his team visits so he can draft him at the back end of round 1? How's that for a laugher!

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Belichick.... are you serious?

This is like deja vu.... no?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:23 pm

piratepride wrote:No doubt this fool is gonna be a bust...but since your stoned 1 question for you forbidden.Do you think belicheck told bridgewater to stink it up at his team visits so he can draft him at the back end of round 1? How's that for a laugher!

Belichick is a cagey fuck. He's probably thinking about how he can pick Reggies pockets.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby SoulPatrol » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:35 am

Reggie is a dumb fuck. He is probably thinking about how he can suck Belicheat's balls so that he can go work for the Patriots next after failing miserably with the Raiders

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum