Gruden QB Camp FULL EPISODE - Johnny Football

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Gruden QB Camp FULL EPISODE - Johnny Football

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:49 am

Good vid - definitely like this QB too.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Gruden QB Camp FULL EPISODE - Johnny Football

Postby Tenebrous » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 am

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby bigboy3333 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:38 pm

"JOHNNY FOOTBALL"....be hard to passed on at # 5

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby 790thSFS » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:17 pm

Manziel can do so much for the raiders. He will help sell more seats, jersey's, and Johnny Football fans will become Raiders. I love to watch this dude run around in the Silver and Black. There is no way he is a Tebow/Jamarcus. Tebow had way more questions marks coming out of college. So did Russell and he was a no. 1 pick! Manziel can throw and is mobile. Use the no. 5 pick and let him sit out a year.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Del » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Fuck sittin out a year

All day lurkin'

Del
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:35 am

OK, so here's the plan:

We draft Manziel and sit him or not, won't really matter. Then after we suck ass again, we fire Reggie and DA and bring in Gruden.

After all, he's on the record as saying he wants a QB like Manziel. Gruden's big on the mobility, he loved Gannon and Garcia. We get Manziel and we have a great chance to land Gruden or another damn good HC next year.

Make it so.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Tenebrous » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:45 am

DeadRinger wrote:OK, so here's the plan:

We draft Manziel and sit him or not, won't really matter. Then after we suck ass again, we fire Reggie and DA and bring in Gruden.

After all, he's on the record as saying he wants a QB like Manziel. Gruden's big on the mobility, he loved Gannon and Garcia. We get Manziel and we have a great chance to land Gruden or another damn good HC next year.

Make it so.

Ha. I had the same plan. The question is whether Mark Davis sees this plan.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:55 am

Tenebrous wrote:Ha. I had the same plan. The question is whether Mark Davis sees this plan.

I have a doubt. However, if this plan gets out there in the blogosphere he'll probably see it and then he can act like it was his plan. Whatever gets the job done.

I hope to God he has a SET of contingency plans for when we eat shit in 2014. He needs to be baiting hooks right now, and this would be a great step in that direction. He should know the name of every potential GM and HC who might even possibly be available come February 2015. He should have files on each of them so he understands what makes them tick.

Anyway, that's what I'd do.

The draft will tell us a lot. If we go QB in round 1, I think it would be safe to assume Mark had his hand in it. I don't see Reggie spending that pick on someone who's not going to pay consistent dividends until 2015 at the earliest.

I think Reggie has his eye on either Mack or Watkins. I don't think he'll draft an OT because it would shine a very harsh spotlight on the way he fumbled the HELL out of Veldheer and Saffold. He doesn't want that kind of press. And Reggie's very concerned about what's being said about him, as evidenced by his former PR puke who was hired to hang this train wreck around Al's neck.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum