Gruden's QB Camp: Teddy Bridgewater

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Gruden's QB Camp: Teddy Bridgewater

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:00 am

Tenebrous wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:So the answer is yes, you think he's the best in the draft this year?

I believe you asked "why" and I answered your question; in my option, the Raiders should draft him.

Yes, and then I asked you:

"Otherwise, you must think he's the best QB in the draft. Is that it?"

So, is that it?

And if he's not, why wouldn't you want us to draft the best instead of him?

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Highscores: 0
Medals: 1

Postby Tenebrous » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:45 pm

DeadRinger wrote:
Tenebrous wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:So the answer is yes, you think he's the best in the draft this year?

I believe you asked "why" and I answered your question; in my option, the Raiders should draft him.

Yes, and then I asked you:

"Otherwise, you must think he's the best QB in the draft. Is that it?"

So, is that it?

And if he's not, why wouldn't you want us to draft the best instead of him?

Depends on how one defines best QB. My definition, is more long term; so while he may not be as ready to start immediately, in my view he has the best skill set as QB to succeed -- ridiculous and consistent accuracy and a lighting quick release.

As I noted before, in fact before Johnny's Football's pro-day clinic, he has grown significantly in my view -- so he too is definitely intriguing as a QB.

With Manziel's epic pro-day however, I can see the Texans drafting him 1st overall, thus allowing the Raiders to get Watkins or Mack in the first, and then get Garappolo in the 2nd or 3rd round.

In the end, I like Football's game and Garappolo's ability as a QB.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby SoulPatrol » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:00 am

Hmm, I consider myself really good at reading subtle body language clues. If I'm right, Johnny Manziel was irritated about Gruden asking him if he was going to be high maintenance. Which of course.....means he will be high maintenance and plans to be high maintenance. Also, I feel some of his more humble comments were not sincere.

I believe we are witnessing a fraud ladies and gentlemen. I'm sorry, but that's what I see. So for me, Pass. Just my opinion based on what I saw.

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum