Gruden's QB Camp: Teddy Bridgewater

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Gruden's QB Camp: Teddy Bridgewater

Postby Tenebrous » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:28 pm

For those of you still interested in Bridgewater, here you go.

Myself, I am looking forward to Garappolo's appearance in Gruden's QB camp.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: Gruden's QB Camp: Teddy Bridgewater

Postby Tenebrous » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Here's Johnny Football's Gruden Interview:

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:50 am

"I'm a simple guy from a small town."

Sure you are, Johhny Football. Sure you are.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:55 am

DeadRinger wrote:"I'm a simple guy from a small town."

Sure you are, Johhny Football. Sure you are.

I'll be honest, I liked Bridgewater more than Johnny Football before, but am starting to change my mind on him. Regardless, Garappolo is still the best choice for the Raider IMO.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:00 am

Tenebrous wrote:I'll be honest, I liked Bridgewater more than Johnny Football before, but am starting to change my mind on him. Regardless, Garappolo is still the best choice for the Raider IMO.

Why?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:13 am

DeadRinger wrote:
Tenebrous wrote:I'll be honest, I liked Bridgewater more than Johnny Football before, but am starting to change my mind on him. Regardless, Garappolo is still the best choice for the Raider IMO.

Why?

I am assuming that you are asking why I am starting to come around on Johnny Football, not why I prefer Garappolo over all the QB's in this draft (since I have already made countless posts about this already).

Why -- the physical aspect of both QB's mainly, but also Bridgewater's performance, or lack thereof, on his pro-day and of course the fact that Bridgewater played on a team that noticeably had more talent on his team than his opponents. I still have concerns about how well Johnny Football's game will translate to the NFL, but his intangibles are really high.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:41 am

Tenebrous wrote:I am assuming that you are asking why I am starting to come around on Johnny Football, not why I prefer Garappolo over all the QB's in this draft (since I have already made countless posts about this already).

Why -- the physical aspect of both QB's mainly, but also Bridgewater's performance, or lack thereof, on his pro-day and of course the fact that Bridgewater played on a team that noticeably had more talent on his team than his opponents. I still have concerns about how well Johnny Football's game will translate to the NFL, but his intangibles are really high.

No, I was referring to Garoppolo. Sure he has positives, but there are guys with more. Why is Garoppolo "the best choice for the Raiders?" I assume there are some specific things that make you think he is the best option for our specific team.

Otherwise, you must think he's the best QB in the draft. Is that it?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:54 am

DeadRinger wrote:
Tenebrous wrote:I am assuming that you are asking why I am starting to come around on Johnny Football, not why I prefer Garappolo over all the QB's in this draft (since I have already made countless posts about this already).

No, I was referring to Garoppolo. Sure he has positives, but there are guys with more. Why is Garoppolo "the best choice for the Raiders?" I assume there are some specific things that make you think he is the best option for our specific team.

Otherwise, you must think he's the best QB in the draft. Is that it?

Ok, in summation; his high level of accuracy and lighting quick release. Those two aspects alone make him extremely dangerous. However, when competing with Carr at the Senior Bowl, his accuracy noticeably did not suffer much when he was on the move. Also, wasn't it Kurt Warner or Bill Polian who stated that Garappolo does not need to change a thing regarding his throwing mechanics? Maybe it was Mayock, but I am not sure - regardless, that's very rare to hear about a young QB coming into the NFL. Then there's the fact that he has taken every opportunity to showcase himself and has performed well, if not very well, on every occasion.

How many QB's play in both the East-West Shrine game and the Senior Bowl, then drive to another school's pro-day by himself and impress at each? He would have undoubtedly been drafted somewhere after his performance at the East-West Shrine game alone. Indeed, he had a lot to lose by going to the Senior Bowl, because a bad performance there could have pushed him out of the draft. However, he bet on himself and impressed and that is all he has been doing since. Every opportunity he has jumped at and impressed.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:20 pm

So the answer is yes, you think he's the best in the draft this year?

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:31 pm

DeadRinger wrote:So the answer is yes, you think he's the best in the draft this year?

I believe you asked "why" and I answered your question; in my option, the Raiders should draft him.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum