Back on the Mack Bandwagon

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Back on the Mack Bandwagon

Postby SoulPatrol » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:57 pm

After watching a new highlight reel video on youtube today, I am back to my original 1st round pick, Khalil Mack. There is an excellent chance he will fall to us.

To me, there are only 3 possibilities left Mack, Watkins, Robinson/Matthews. If we sign Jackson, and we already got Jones, you can strike Watkins off, especially since we have some WRs already who are serviceable. I think Robinson will probably be gone. Matthews may be gone too as the perception of the QBs is falling fast.

Khalil Mack is phenomenal. I'd love to line him up inside and have him play ILB. He has the size of an ILB and the coverage and speed on an OLB. What this franchise really needs is a Ray Lewis, Junior Seau type presence. It's been missing since say Matt Millen...and that is a bitch of a long time for a franchise that used to pride itself on defensive toughness....it's sickening. Mack will be an instant overnight sensation and difference maker Day 1

My top choices now are:
#1 - Mack
#2 - Robinson
#3 - Matthews
#4 - Watkins
#5 - Carr

"He plays like he's pissed off against the whole world, and I like that!" -- Mayock

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer
Highscores: 0

Re: Back on the Mack Bandwagon

Postby Forbiddenraider » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:41 pm

Yeah I would be happy with Mack or Watkins.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby piratepride » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:08 am

I would love for us to take either one.I have a feeling Dennis Allen wants mack, that's why we signed james jones.
You heard it here first...If we land mack I wouldn't be surprised if we send Pryor and a 4th rounder to philly for desean.
I feel bad for guys like d-moore and rod streater, he'll even the new guy Andre holmes.Our WR depth would be crazy deep.I think we would carry 6 or 7 wr's on our roster.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby bigboy3333 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:34 am

That sounds Great! Mack or Watkins....but I would also like for the Raiders to some how bring in DE. J. Allen for a couple of years......

at lease for a couple years that D's would be HELL, until the youngters come along.

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:24 am

bigboy3333 wrote:That sounds Great! Mack or Watkins....but I would also like for the Raiders to some how bring in DE. J. Allen for a couple of years......

at lease for a couple years that D's would be HELL, until the youngters come along.

Maybe they could have offered Allen some of the money they just wasted on Schuab.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby SoulPatrol » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:58 am

We also need at DT in the later rounds bad. We could have had one of several good ones if Reggie had drafted one last year instead of some kid that barely stepped on the field.

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby bigboy3333 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:32 am

Tenebrous wrote:
bigboy3333 wrote:That sounds Great! Mack or Watkins....but I would also like for the Raiders to some how bring in DE. J. Allen for a couple of years......

Maybe they could have offered Allen some of the money they just wasted on Schuab.

Tene, if they really want Allen, they got the money. I just think Allen would make the D's that much better....Tene, I hope Reggie don't go over board on trying to trade for wr. D. Jackson of the Eagles....the draft is loaded with good wr., also Im hope if Watkins or Mack not there at #5 trade down for extra picks that we need....

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:25 am

bigboy3333 wrote:
Tenebrous wrote:

Tene, if they really want Allen, they got the money. I just think Allen would make the D's that much better....Tene, I hope Reggie don't go over board on trying to trade for wr. D. Jackson of the Eagles....the draft is loaded with good wr., also Im hope if Watkins or Mack not there at #5 trade down for extra picks that we need....

If not Allen then someone else -- my point is that Schuab could've been signed for significantly less. That's money that could have been used elsewhere - see Veldheer and Houston for example.

Agreed, Watkins or trade down. In regards to Mack, if the Raiders go in that direction, would rather get Anthony Barr. Kid has so much upside and is a natural with size and speed. Has only been playing LB for two years and is already a difference-maker on the field - with some good coaching, he can be elite.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby SoulPatrol » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Brotha, Khalil Mack is already elite. I'm looking for my own personal Ray Lewis in the middle. Mack is that type of player with that type of attitude. His own coach says he works harder than anyone...ever. Granted it is not likely we draft him and put him in the middle, but that is what I want. Roach played really well for the Raiders, but Mack is a savage. I believe Roach played on the outside in Chicago sometimes...fuck I don't care, put him out there. Roach and Mack even scare me...AFCW RBs will tremble at having to face them too, especially if dick head Reggie McKnowsnothingzie can get a couple of decent DTs in the draft. (Maybe Will Sutton?)

One more thing, you can keep Barr, last thing I want to see is another DE of the Raiders getting pushed out of position while AFC running backs get 20 yard gains at a time.

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby piratepride » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:42 am

I like will Sutton too, I think he will be good.I hear you on barr..The dude has been playing the position for 2 years, by the time he does develop he'll sign with another team! Also your right he'll be pushed around alot, the dude looks 2 tall.

piratepride
The Mercs
The Mercs

Next

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum