NFL Playoffs

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

NFL Playoffs

Postby Tenebrous » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:16 pm

While the playoff games are going on, I cannot help but wonder how far the Raiders would be without RM's blundering.

No doubt, last season with Jackson, Palmer, and McFadden and a new DC, the Raiders would have definitely been in the playoffs. This season, Palmer would have likely stayed in Oakland since he would have been more willing to restructure after going the playoffs and Pryor, instead of being thrown into the fire, would have had at least another year learning behind Palmer. No doubt, some veteran players would have restructured to stay and fight for a championship or taken less to come to Oakland.

Moreover, the Raiders, would have had the luxury of time to draft a future QB and would have had a solid veteran to mentor him, rather then desperately being forced to gamble in order to try and find one. Even today, we would be talking, not about the draft or college QB's, but about the Raiders chances in the playoffs.

Now, outside of Woodson, who in their right mind would want to play in Oakland for anything less than absolute top dollar? Instead of going into the playoffs, the Raiders have had consecutive 4-12 seasons. Instead of winning and celebrating together and talking about the Super Bowl, we argue about who to draft. Instead of having the AFC West look up to us, the Raiders are forced to look up to the AFC West - yes, every team in the AFC West is in the playoffs, but the Raiders - who not too long ago, before RM, dominated the AFC West.

Thanx RM for taking the Silver 'n Black into the toilet rather than the playoffs. Bah. How any sane fan can actually defend RM after his colossal destruction of the Raiders is beyond reason.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Re: NFL Playoffs

Postby FreddieB25 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:16 pm

No Doubt the Chiefs stunk up the place in the 2nd half today!!! Unbelievable comeback by the Colts.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby blazin1 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:01 am

I hope the Bengals win today. I really want to see the Broncos get knocked out of the playoffs by the Colts.

You don't adjust, you just dominate.

blazin1
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 90

Postby bigboy3333 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 am

blazin1 wrote:I hope the Bengals win today. I really want to see the Broncos get knocked out of the playoffs by the Colts.

That would be nice...I would LMAO!!!! :D

Sell the Fucking team Mark Davis!!

bigboy3333
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 2

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum