2014 Oakland Raiders Needs and transactions..

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: 2014 Oakland Raiders Needs and transactions..

Postby FreddieB25 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Tenebrous wrote:
FreddieB25 wrote:Next season should be a 8 to 10 win season considering the money available, more high draft picks and the coaches and front office having pressure to perform after two straight dismal seasons.

So, in other words, you expect RM to finally get where the team was when he first arrived in Oakland?! Brilliant, it only took RM 3 years to get where the team was in 2011.

Hey we all got spoiled by 8-8, but both those teams if making the playoffs were round 1 and out anyway especially on the road. Not defending RM, but this ship needed to be blown up with fresh blood in the organization and the salary issue resolved. I try to look at the bright side, I see Mcgloin, Andre Holmes, latavious Murray, Rashard Jennings, Mychal Rivera, Sio Moore, DJ hayden etc making valuable contributions to this team in the coming years, all RM picks. Didn't like losing Palmer, Hue and Michael Bush, all RM dismissals.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:07 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:Hey we all got spoiled by 8-8, but both those teams if making the playoffs were round 1 and out anyway especially on the road. Not defending RM, but this ship needed to be blown up with fresh blood in the organization and the salary issue resolved. I try to look at the bright side, I see Mcgloin, Andre Holmes, latavious Murray, Rashard Jennings, Mychal Rivera, Sio Moore, DJ hayden etc making valuable contributions to this team in the coming years, all RM picks. Didn't like losing Palmer, Hue and Michael Bush, all RM dismissals.

Disagree completely. This "ship" did NOT need to be blown up. Only tuned.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby 790thSFS » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Disagree completely. This "ship" did NOT need to be blown up. Only tuned.

the way Al was running things, it had to be BLOWN UP! Shock & Awe baby! Too many sorry asses on the team making big money. That is all on AL! That had to be corrected. I don't agree on all the moves, but what fans will always agree?

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:30 pm

RAIDERS wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:Disagree completely. This "ship" did NOT need to be blown up. Only tuned.

the way Al was running things, it had to be BLOWN UP! Shock & Awe baby! Too many sorry asses on the team making big money. That is all on AL! That had to be corrected. I don't agree on all the moves, but what fans will always agree?

So your arguing that Jackson made too much money since he was the 1st fired? Also, who do Knapp correct? It seems you are creating a fiction in your mind to justify this awful mess.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum