Romo says team quit. Allen should be gone.

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Romo says team quit. Allen should be gone.

Postby Forbiddenraider » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:22 am

Just watched Bill Romanowski & Lorenzo Neal & they said they were embarrassed. They both said the team has regressed and there must be accountability from Davis Mckenzie & Allen. Romo was on the warpath & he was pissed, disgusted & ashamed. Raider fans, this is unacceptable if it were up to me I fire DA right now & hire Romo! Lets boycott! Protest! Do whatever the fuck we can to voice our outrage! Don't go to the last two games, don't buy any merch, don't support this mess anymore until DA & RM are FIRED!!!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees
Highscores: 0

Re: Romo says team quit. Allen should be gone.

Postby FreddieB25 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:13 am

Switching QB's is detrimental to this team. DA is in a tough spot, nothing is working, no execution, no depth and guys knew the season was over a month ago.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby snakebuck » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:55 am

Allen is not going anywhere. It's all part of the plan. After next season is when Mark Davis will determine his fate with this team. With all the cap money and 7 draft picks, it's Reggie's job to make this team better by getting the players who will be super stars in the NFL. Only then, we can see if Allen can coach this team. Until then, we're stuck with Allen for at least another season.

PEACE RAIDER NATION!

snakebuck
All-Pro
All-Pro

Postby SoulPatrol » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:29 pm

When a team plays like that the HC has lost the team. The GM probably has too.

SoulPatrol
First-Stringer
First-Stringer

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:35 am

Forbiddenraider wrote:Just watched Bill Romanowski & Lorenzo Neal & they said they were embarrassed. They both said the team has regressed and there must be accountability from Davis Mckenzie & Allen. Romo was on the warpath & he was pissed, disgusted & ashamed. Raider fans, this is unacceptable if it were up to me I fire DA right now & hire Romo! Lets boycott! Protest! Do whatever the fuck we can to voice our outrage! Don't go to the last two games, don't buy any merch, don't support this mess anymore until DA & RM are FIRED!!!!

Dude I've been boycotting since before the draft. You're WAY late to the party.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:38 am

FreddieB25 wrote:Switching QB's is detrimental to this team. DA is in a tough spot, nothing is working, no execution, no depth and guys knew the season was over a month ago.

Detrimental to the team?

Detrimental to the team?!?!

You know what's detrimental to a team? A record of 4-10. Losing. THAT'S what's detrimental. Switching QBs is utterly meaningless either way at this point. We have nothing to play for except evaluation. Might as well see what people can do.

BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum