Historic brutality! Giving up 50 a game

No Bullshit. Just Real Raiders Talk!

Re: Historic brutality! Giving up 50 a game

Postby Tenebrous » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:54 pm

RAIDERS wrote:Firing RM and DA will do nothing but bring another 2 years of this type of season. Anything can happen with another group MD goes out and hires.

The idea is to keep good hires - not to keep bad hires for the sake of continuity. RM inherited an 8-8 team - even after losing their starting QB, RB, WR, and getting a completely new QB off the couch mid-season - not to mention having Chuck B. on D. In other words, there were enough parts to work with, but now, after two seasons, RM is still looking way up to 8-8!! ..and you want to keep him?!

To put it plainly, RM fired the coach who lit a fire under a long dormant offense/team after just one season as HC. Meanwhile, RM took the team back in the gutter, but is now ironically asking for more time. It seems obvious that RM fired the man who earned another season, but somehow wants to stay despite lacking the merit himself.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs
Highscores: 0

Postby 790thSFS » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Tenebrous wrote:
RAIDERS wrote:Firing RM and DA will do nothing but bring another 2 years of this type of season. Anything can happen with another group MD goes out and hires.

The idea is to keep good hires - not to keep bad hires for the sake of continuity. RM inherited an 8-8 team - even after losing their starting QB, RB, WR, and getting a completely new QB off the couch mid-season - not to mention having Chuck B. on D. In other words, there were enough parts to work with, but now, after two seasons, RM is still looking way up to 8-8!! ..and you want to keep him?!

To put it plainly, RM fired the coach who lit a fire under a long dormant offense/team after just one season as HC. Meanwhile, RM took the team back in the gutter, but is now ironically asking for more time. It seems obvious that RM fired the man who earned another season, but somehow wants to stay despite lacking the merit himself.

good hires that go 8 and 8? those 8 wins, they barely won, those 8 loses they got killed. how many times i have to tell you dumb ass fools that? al fired coaches with way better records than that. i'm not a fan that buckles at the knees after 2 years, what other teams make the playoffs or sb's that change coaches every 2 to 3 years? Patriots? Steelers? Ravens? Seahawks? Greenbay?

You dumb fucks remind me of al. I didnt win today, so lets fire everyone and start again tomorrow, if you go 8 and 8, then you are a winner in my book.

you retards make me laugh. :lol:

ps: whoever liked his post, you a bitch ass punk, show yourself! :twisted:

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs
Medals: 1

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Should have kept Hue. FUCK ALLEN & MCKENZIE! Its obvious too see no matter how many years they stay one thing won't change THEY SUCK!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:38 pm

I like his post, he's my Fav! Rock n roll is my life! Dog will hunt!! LICK MY PLATE! YOU YOU HOG BITCH!! YOU GONNA HAVE TO BUY ME A NEW PLATE COVER! YOU GONNA HAVE TO BUY ME A NEW PLATE COVER!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Tenebrous » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:43 am

RAIDERS wrote:
Tenebrous wrote:

good hires that go 8 and 8? those 8 wins, they barely won, those 8 loses they got killed. how many times i have to tell you dumb ass fools that? al fired coaches with way better records than that. i'm not a fan that buckles at the knees after 2 years, what other teams make the playoffs or sb's that change coaches every 2 to 3 years? Patriots? Steelers? Ravens? Seahawks? Greenbay?

You dumb fucks remind me of al. I didnt win today, so lets fire everyone and start again tomorrow, if you go 8 and 8, then you are a winner in my book.

Smh, only a 'dumbass fool' would REPEATEDLY attack 8-8 while defending 4-12.

Hillary vs. Trump -- Two liberals running in the general election .. A race likely decided by which party hates their dishonest candidate less.

Tenebrous
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:24 am

RAIDERS wrote:good hires that go 8 and 8? those 8 wins, they barely won, those 8 loses they got killed. how many times i have to tell you dumb ass fools that? al fired coaches with way better records than that. i'm not a fan that buckles at the knees after 2 years, what other teams make the playoffs or sb's that change coaches every 2 to 3 years? Patriots? Steelers? Ravens? Seahawks? Greenbay?

So let's see if I'm getting this right. In your warped mind you believe the following:

GREAT IDEA: Fire a rookie HC after ONE season who had us within a hair of the playoffs and just needed a good DC and a few pieces here in there, so that our new ego - errr, I mean GM - can have "his guy." Right? Because coaching continuity is overrated and bringing in "Reggie's guys" is the answer to all that ails us.

BETTER IDEA: RETAIN a HC after 2 straigt seasons garnering top-5 picks for us, because continuity is the holy grail and the answer to all that ails us. Unless it's Hue and Saunders.

Or something.

What the fuck ARE you saying anyway? You either like firing coaches after one season or you don't. Stick with one or the other.

Last edited by DeadRinger on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby DeadRinger » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:48 pm

RAIDERS wrote:The teams that have a consistent program, usually competes for the playoffs each year. Teams that are changing coaches, GM's, coordinators and philosophies are the teams that miss the playoffs consistently.

Consistent program?? Is that what you think we've had over the last 2 seasons?? Really?

Philosophy? WHAT, pray tell, is RM/DA's "philosophy?" Apparently it's so important we need to make a MASSIVE gamble and retain these losers while crossing our fingers and hoping they'll suddenly, overnight, display SOME evidence that they can build a winner!

You stand there and scream at us, telling us we're idiots, while literally ignoring everything this organization is rubbing your face in!

Last edited by DeadRinger on Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BETTER be a playoff win in 2022.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby silver & black » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Fuck RM and DA. Fuck the ginger, bowl cut doofus too. You ever wonder how much more embarrassing it can get to be a Raiders fan?

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Previous

Return to Las Vegas Raiders Forum