Deadstinkers prediction

Got beef? Let them know. If you don't have thick skin stay away...

Re: Deadstinkers prediction

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:55 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Uh. No, you were with Bigboy with his 9-win season at one point. AND you didn't think Crab would stick Dumbass.

FreddieB25 wrote:I like that nine win season prediction for 2015 by that writer and Andre Holmes beating out Crabtree for the other starting wide receiver slot. Something tells me Crabs doesn't even make the opening day roster.

Pffftttt.... You even went on to defend it by saying Del Rio was the reason for all that optimism.

See, what your kind does is come in and throw around 5 different numbers so when you get called out you can go back and pick one up. I can't even find the one you supposedly re-posted.

So fuck off. I don't fucking lie. Period. YOU play games, you lie, and you're wrong. All the fucking time.

Ask Forbidden, I stated I thought we'd go 7-9 or 8-8 last year and showed proof of that from that post from 2015 and I've stated numerous times 10-6 this year before the preseason even...is that too much to comprehend or what. Your posts show your a non fan and are looking to be pessimistic to justify your predictions. Any idiot can predict 4 to 6 wins a season for this franchise and be almost totally correct.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Highscores: 0

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:57 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Jesus, you even lied about my prediction for this season, which is plain for all to see in another thread. You just can't help it can you? Liars lie, I guess.

you predicted 5 wins for this season maybe 7 in another post and your going to be way off so shut the fuck up already. I came out before the season and predicted 10-6 and I stand by that.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:58 pm

Yet I just showed proof otherwise. Hard to be wrong when you throw out 3 or 4 different predictions, fuckhead.

Your posts show you're a fucking moron and couldn't tie your own shoes without help.

They are what I thought they were.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge
Medals: 1

Postby DeadRinger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:59 pm

FreddieB25 wrote:
DeadRinger wrote:Jesus, you even lied about my prediction for this season, which is plain for all to see in another thread. You just can't help it can you? Liars lie, I guess.

you predicted 5 wins for this season maybe 7 in another post and your going to be way off so shut the fuck up already. I came out before the season and predicted 10-6 and I stand by that.

Fucking liar. In case you didn't notice, that prediction was from August. You fucking sick-ass lying piece of shit.

The prediction you're referring to was from LAST FUCKING YEAR YOU IDIOT!!!!

They are what I thought they were.

DeadRinger
BR Scourge
BR Scourge

Postby FreddieB25 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:00 pm

DeadRinger wrote:Yet I just showed proof otherwise. Hard to be wrong when you throw out 3 or 4 different predictions, fuckhead.

Your posts show you're a fucking moron and couldn't tie your own shoes without help.

What 3 or 4 predictions asshole? I predicted 7-9 or 8-8 last year so I was correct and 10-6 this year which is yet to be determined if that happens. How complicated is that you fuckin piece of shit.

FreddieB25
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Postby 790thSFS » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:36 pm

I said we were going to be bad ass this year and we are 5-2 to date. One of the best offenses in the league. The Def was a huge disappointment, but so is everything in life. I win this all day! I'm No. 1 here!!!!!! I told Blazin to turn mynflforums.com to a Raider only site.

790thSFS
The Mercs
The Mercs

Postby silver & black » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:13 pm

Ya know what's funny as hell? Not just this forum, but EVERY FUCKING FORUM from ANY team...... people who come to said forum almost EVERY FUCKING DAY..... FOR YEARS.... being told they are not fans. Cracks me the fuck up!

silver & black
Teh ROC
Teh ROC

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:34 pm

I can't really remember the predictions. Freddie's prediction sounds about right from what I remember of him predicting. I predicted 10-6 or 8-8 if we had injuries. 790, you are number 1 in lawnmower racing, border jumping and burrito cooking but not no 1 on this forum. What did I tell you about that spicaroo overconfidence? Last time you were running your dicksucker about how great we are we got blown out & you came on saying the Raiders suck ass. You talk out of both sides of your taco hole.

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Once again S&B speaks the wise truth. I don't deny that 790 is a fan. He is also a grimy gangbanger meheecan slob. He calls people posers if they miss the Raiders game. He never misses a game! He doesn't always watch the game, sometimes he listens to the game on the radio in his pick up truck. You know, the one with the side rails for junk collecting. Only problem is it's hard to hear the game with 600 other Mexicans packed into that truck with him!!

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

Postby Forbiddenraider » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:55 pm

Tennessee is murdering JAX so I would advise 790 not to get too hyped up about our win against the Jags. They fucking suck!! I watched some of their fans on YouTube & their fans are insane throwing fits like punk ass children. Then again they have Greg Olson so I understand their anger. The Jags are owned by a fuckin dot head

Forbiddenraider
RF Refugees
RF Refugees

PreviousNext

Return to Smack Talk